Grossman passes kidney stone during gubernatorial debate...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
That's one tough hombre...

There were more than a few pained expressions worn by gubernatorial candidates during Tuesday night’s forum dedicated to issues affecting Massachusetts’s LGBTQ community, mostly after Scott Lively, an anti-gay candidate running to “advance a biblical world view,” responded to questions.

But state Treasurer Steve Grossman, who is a Democrat from Newton, was actually in physical pain, said campaign spokesman Chandra Allard. Grossman was in the throes of passing a kidney stone, something often compared to the pain of childbirth, during the 90-minute debate, she said...

Grossman has suffered chronic kidney stones, getting them on and off for the last 30 years, said Allard...

Grossman passing kidney stone during gubernatorial debate - Politics - The Boston Globe

Now, I spent the night in the hospital with my dad when he was passing one of these little bastards, that's a pain I wish on no one. It's also why I drink water, lots and lots of water...

That's one tough hombre...

There were more than a few pained expressions worn by gubernatorial candidates during Tuesday night’s forum dedicated to issues affecting Massachusetts’s LGBTQ community, mostly after Scott Lively, an anti-gay candidate running to “advance a biblical world view,” responded to questions.

But state Treasurer Steve Grossman, who is a Democrat from Newton, was actually in physical pain, said campaign spokesman Chandra Allard. Grossman was in the throes of passing a kidney stone, something often compared to the pain of childbirth, during the 90-minute debate, she said...

Grossman has suffered chronic kidney stones, getting them on and off for the last 30 years, said Allard...
Grossman passing kidney stone during gubernatorial debate - Politics - The Boston Globe

Now, I spent the night in the hospital with my dad when he was passing one of these little bastards, that's a pain I wish on no one. It's also why I drink water, lots and lots of water...

Trust me on this, that guy did not pass a kidney stone. No one who is passing a stone cares about anything but the pain. The fucker is lying, and should be called out for it.

I remember watching 2 Days in the Valley shortly after I passed a stone and instantly knowing what was wrong.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-OP9DnMN-w"]2 Days in the Valley (1/8) Movie CLIP - A Painful Flat Tire (1996) HD[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back