Group flying Swastika flag holds demonstration over St. Louis-area interstate

Well their sign says "America for the white man" so I don't think they are liberal or conservative.
They may actually be real white supremacists.
There isn't many of them, and they are ashamed to show their faces, typical.
the article said they hate jews too. must just be a crazy bunch.

Willing to bet that these are undercover agents.. ..

As usual, you have these rare occurrences of people with masks on who look like they are in military shape…. Supporting Nazism or something. Whereas openly on the mainstream media and Hollywood you have hatred of white people. Like Dj Hughley saying in front of the world on a huge platform that “white people are the biggest threat to America.”

There doesn’t exist any examples of Black people being singled out in Hollywood or the mainstream media. So what the left does in response is they invent these types of things. Lefties have admitted to going undercover in order to cause a stir ie dressing up like a nazi.

Willing to bet that these are undercover agents.. ..

As usual, you have these rare occurrences of people with masks on who look like they are in military shape…. Supporting Nazism or something. Whereas openly on the mainstream media and Hollywood you have hatred of white people. Like Dj Hughley saying in front of the world on a huge platform that “white people are the biggest threat to America.”

There doesn’t exist any examples of Black people being singled out in Hollywood or the mainstream media. So what the left does in responses they invent these types of things. Lefties have admitted to going undercover in order to cause a stir ie dressing up like a nazi
That could be.

That could be.
I believe most Americans black and white are good people. But because there is a market the media and Hollywood need to invent the idea that America is this evil racist country. I believe that the media and Hollywood is engaging in this behavior to distract us from a bad economy and giving away our taxpayer dollars to foreign countries for their wars that have no effect on America.

Americans are not racist and God willing these evil forces will not prevail. Americans won’t allow it.

I believe most Americans black and white are good people. But because there is a market the media and Hollywood need to invent the idea that America is this evil racist country. It’s not and God willing these evil forces will not prevail. Americans won’t allow it.
I haven't seen people that aren't, well.... people.
Evil by itself can't do any harm, evil needs a human host to cause harm.
Let's hope for the best , and pray for guidance.

Probably employees of Big Mike and homO, hate hoaxing homos trying to create a situation for Kamala and the media to call Trump racist....

Forum List

Back