Guarding Hillary’s health How Hillary’s health problems make her unfit for the presidency

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Another smoking gun, Trump needs to highlight this!

Washington Times ^ | 10-16-2016 | Edward Klein
"Among all the recent WikiLeaks email dumps, perhaps the most important one of all has been overlooked by the mainstream media. In it, Neera Tanden, Hillary Clinton’s longtime political guru, warned campaign manager John Podesta not to raise the question of primary opponent Bernie Sanders’ health because it would draw unwanted attention to the hidden truth about Hillary’s health".... “Hard to think of anything more counter-productive than demanding Bernie’s medical records,” Mr. Tanden emailed Mr. Podesta, according to an email obtained by WikiLeaks from Mr. Podesta’s personal inbox.

Hopefully included in the next round of Wikileaks will be Hillary's health records.

As suspected The Scooby Van has a hospital type bed in it for Crooked Hillary. They actually had a hospital type bed installed in that SUV she got into in the last debate. Notice you never see her sitting upright in a vehicle. Douchebags who support a corrupt scumbag like Crooked Hillary who has no stamina and Parkinson's really should just admit they are retarded douchebags and get off the internet.

Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton's Souped Up Van Has a Bed

Wow. I'll bet that is the first van to ever have a back seat that folds out to a bed. Except may be the 66 Ford Econoline I had as kid.

Wow. I'll bet that is the first van to ever have a back seat that folds out to a bed. Except may be the 66 Ford Econoline I had as kid.
A hospital bed in a van?? You lying liberals are sooo corrupted that it honestly no longer matters to engage you..

The only candidate to travel around in an ambulance.

A hospital bed in a van?? You lying liberals are sooo corrupted that it honestly no longer matters to engage you..

You're making shit up again. Who said it was a hospital bed?
wikileaks-email-bed-575x591.jpg

Forum List

Back