Gun Free Zones.......How About Gun Shows?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
There are many locations/venues that are "Gun Free Zones"

Many want to get rid of "Gun Free Zones" , like in schools, using the rational that these "Gun Free Zones" just invite shooters in and if they weren't gun free, then school shootings would drop dramatically.

Now, Gun Shows are Gun Free Zones, you can't bring in a loaded gun into a gun show.
I support this 100%, and I'm guessing that most people that attend these shows support this ^^^ also.

It defies all logic.
You want loaded guns in the schools.
But heaven forbid you bring a loaded gun into a gun show.

Many want to get rid of "Gun Free Zones" , like in schools, using the rational that these "Gun Free Zones" just invite shooters in and if they weren't gun free, then school shootings would drop dramatically.

Now, Gun Shows are Gun Free Zones, you can't bring in a loaded gun into a gun show.
I support this 100%, and I'm guessing that most people that attend these shows support this ^^^ also.

It defies all logic.

You're not making the point you think you're making. I bring a gun to gun shows all the time.

It defies all logic.

whats this got to do with mass shooters admitting they dont go to places where guns are allowed??

It defies all logic.

I don't think there are words in the human language that can describe how stupid this is. You do know that you can carry ammo separately from the firearm ? No firearm that I have every had came preloaded at purchase. These cowards that shoot up gun free zones target them on purpose. Please post an incident were someone targeted a gun show. According to you loons more guns means more shootings. If that were actually the case gun shows should be blood baths.

Israel installed armed guards in schools after a shooting in the 70's and have had two incidents since. Put fully vetted armed combat Veterans in schools and this shit will stop, but your handlers don't want real solutions they want to disarm law abiding citizens.

Gun shows are not gun free zones

But for safety reasons the guns are not allowed to be loaded

If a faggot tried to commit a mass shooting there he/she/it would die in seconds not minutes

So they allow guns? So they are NOT gun free zones. Good grief :dunno:

You're not making the point you think you're making. I bring a gun to gun shows all the time.
The answer to bringing your firearm is, yes, but there are rules you must follow to keep everyone safe. Keep in mind, just because you have a concealed carry permit, it does NOT mean you can attend the gun show with a loaded and concealed firearm.

• Make sure your firearm in unloaded and the magazine, cylinders, etc. do not have a round in the chamber.
  • The guards will place a nylon tie wrap on your firearm making sure it’s unloaded and it’s safe for anyone to handle. No need to worry about them damaging your firearm, they know what they are doing.
Do you follow these ^^^ rules?

The answer to bringing your firearm is, yes, but there are rules you must follow to keep everyone safe. Keep in mind, just because you have a concealed carry permit, it does NOT mean you can attend the gun show with a loaded and concealed firearm.

• Make sure your firearm in unloaded and the magazine, cylinders, etc. do not have a round in the chamber.
  • The guards will place a nylon tie wrap on your firearm making sure it’s unloaded and it’s safe for anyone to handle. No need to worry about them damaging your firearm, they know what they are doing.
but there are armed guards all over the place unlike the schools you want to be unprotected,,

but there are armed guards all over the place unlike the schools you want to be unprotected,,
No problem, then WHY the search (or general asking) about a gun, loaded or not.
It worries you, if many law abiding citizens or even people convicted of previous crimes, were allowed to bring in loaded guns into the gun show, so the gun show makes rules.
No Loaded Weapons.
Tell us again how you taught school for 38 years, Winnie. ^^^
Did I confuse you again?
What is your new daily beef?
Come up with something legit.

That's if you're selling a gun at the show. Concealed carry is not a problem at any gun show I've ever been to.

You've never been to a gun show, have you?

It worries you, if many law abiding citizens or even people convicted of previous crimes, were allowed to bring in loaded guns into the gun show, so the gun show makes rules.
No Loaded Weapons.

Did I confuse you again?
you sure make some interesting excuses to justify leaving children unprotected,,

It defies all logic.

Gun free zones are obviously not the solution, and so are unrestricted gun zones not the solution either.

The only answer is an attitude change in America on it's adopted 'culture' of violence, killing, and war.

This is what has made the AR-15's the most popular rifle in America. The mass shootings will continue to climb in numbers and size until young men begin to choose regular sporting rifles that are used for legitimate purposes.

The barometer on which to guage a change can be the number of young men blazing away at human silouette targets on ranges that allow such deviant behaviour.

Please post an incident were someone targeted a gun show.
You don't seem to understand.
IMO, Guns shows have it correct when they don't allow loaded guns.

I'm just wondering why this is NOT an infringement on your Constitutional Rights.
"Shall NOT be infringed."

No Loaded Weapons.

Did I confuse you again?
Run along Winnie. If you aren't smart enough to decipher my point, you made it for me. Moron.

its
You don't seem to understand.
IMO, Guns shows have it correct when they don't allow loaded guns.

I'm just wondering why this is NOT an infringement on your Constitutional Rights.
"Shall NOT be infringed."
its not an infringment because its not a government entity thats restricting your right to carry,,

and we allow it because there are dozens of armed guards,,

That's if you're selling a gun at the show. Concealed carry is not a problem at any gun show I've ever been to.

You've never been to a gun show, have you?
So Marvin, You are saying that you bring your loaded Concealed Gun, into any gun show you want, is that what you're saying?
I'm just asking.
Correct, I don't find a need to go to any gun show, so I have never attended one.

I just need to know if the rules I posted are bullshit or not?
Clear it up.

Forum List

Back