Gun nutter stores bullets in oven ...

If people are that damned stupid, they shouldn't even own a gun.

yeah, and people who wreck their cars shouldn't own one either

People who speed after repeated warnings should lose their car for a period of time.

You mean to say you actually trust these idiots with a gun after what they did?

really, why is any of your business where they store it

it's not taking any skin of your all butts

Last edited:
yeah, and people who wreck their cars shouldn't own one either

People who speed after repeated warnings should lose their car for a period of time.

I guess if a child was killed as a result of their stupidity you would be standing up for them.

I guess if a child was killed as a result of their stupidity you would be standing up for them.

a whole lotta IF'S..
pfeeesh

If you are educated in Hollywood pop-culture you probably think the lead bullets come crashing through the stove when the rounds explode. The truth is that the lighter copper shell casing fly around and the lead bullets don't do nothin but melt. Try a little physics lefties.

No surprise that the radical left would find an incidence of gun nutter storage. What ever happened is his/her problem. What bothers me is where the fuk the Homeland is going to do with the 2 Billion rounds of 9mm ammunition that they bought in the next couple of ...shudder...Hussein years.

No surprise that the radical left would find an incidence of gun nutter storage. What ever happened is his/her problem. What bothers me is where the fuk the Homeland is going to do with the 2 Billion rounds of 9mm ammunition that they bought in the next couple of ...shudder...Hussein years.

Love ya bro, but you're gonna have to support that one.
The cap on the contract was for that many, meaning they were allowed to buy that many.
They didn't.

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public...&File_id=9cde768f-bb3a-4fd9-8176-1745c21519c2

Love ya bro, but you're gonna have to support that one.
The cap on the contract was for that many, meaning they were allowed to buy that many.
They didn't.

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public...&File_id=9cde768f-bb3a-4fd9-8176-1745c21519c2

Now, now, don't spoil the nutters day.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20130226...Ammo-stored-oven-explodes-while-woman-cooking

Police say a woman was injured while cooking in her friend's kitchen after at least one round of .45 caliber ammunition exploded from within the oven.

Javarski 'JJ' Sandy stores bullets in oven, explosion injures Aalaya Walker
If being an idiot were an arrestable offense, Javarski "JJ" Sandy would probably be in handcuffs by now. The Florida man decided to store the magazine to his Glock 21 in the oven, and when a friend decided that she'd cook some frozen waffles, they were topped with a .45-caliber explosion. After the rounds blew up in the oven

Ammo stored in oven explodes, injures woman | wtsp.com

Walker told officials she was a few minutes into the pre-heating process when she heard an explosion, and was struck with fragments of the shell casing.

What we need is more guns, right nutters?

Three links so the nutters can't whine about TheGreatLiberalMediaConsipiracy.

What we need is people checking other people's ovens before we decide to heat waffles that would normally be heated in a toaster.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20130226...Ammo-stored-oven-explodes-while-woman-cooking

Police say a woman was injured while cooking in her friend's kitchen after at least one round of .45 caliber ammunition exploded from within the oven.

Javarski 'JJ' Sandy stores bullets in oven, explosion injures Aalaya Walker
If being an idiot were an arrestable offense, Javarski "JJ" Sandy would probably be in handcuffs by now. The Florida man decided to store the magazine to his Glock 21 in the oven, and when a friend decided that she'd cook some frozen waffles, they were topped with a .45-caliber explosion. After the rounds blew up in the oven

Ammo stored in oven explodes, injures woman | wtsp.com

Walker told officials she was a few minutes into the pre-heating process when she heard an explosion, and was struck with fragments of the shell casing.

What we need is more guns, right nutters?

Three links so the nutters can't whine about TheGreatLiberalMediaConsipiracy.

Turn your rep back on so I can neg your silly ass!

If you are educated in Hollywood pop-culture you probably think the lead bullets come crashing through the stove when the rounds explode. The truth is that the lighter copper shell casing fly around and the lead bullets don't do nothin but melt. Try a little physics lefties.

I really don't see how the brass got through the oven door. In a fire years ago, I was working a hose in a room when .45 ammo started going off. I was hit in the boot, but nothing penetrated. Not even a bruise.

Forum List

Back