Hacker To Get 5-yr Jail Time - DOJ argues 'Better than 7yr 3month Probation...?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"While the defense argues that a five-year sentence would be excessive, it's substantially shorter than probation officials recommended. They found that federal sentencing guidelines urged a seven-year, three-month term."

In what universe is getting a 5 year IN JAIL sentence BETTER than being given a 3-year 3 Month PROBATION Sentence where you DON'T go to jail?!

:wtf:

I
hope the DOJ remembers this logic when trying to decide to send Hillary to jail or give her 'probation'. :p

No arguing that...but probation is worse than jail time?

"While the defense argues that a five-year sentence would be excessive, it's substantially shorter than probation officials recommended. They found that federal sentencing guidelines urged a seven-year, three-month term."

In what universe is getting a 5 year IN JAIL sentence BETTER than being given a 3-year 3 Month PROBATION Sentence where you DON'T go to jail?!

:wtf:

I
hope the DOJ remembers this logic when trying to decide to send Hillary to jail or give her 'probation'. :p

I believe doing five years in jail is far worst than being put on seven plus years of probation, but that is just me...

Forum List

Back