HAHAHA!!! British film about Michael Jackson....casts WHITE ACTOR as MJ!!

Joseph Fiennes to play Michael Jackson in British TV movie - CNN.com

:popcorn:
With all the shit about the Oscars.....they go and cast a white dude to play Michael Jackson hahaha!!!!! I nominate him for an award right now.
seems like you southern cracka world is closing in on you cletus :laugh2:

It is???

Let's see....

My 3 bedroom home in a gated suburban community is going up in value
My girlfriends boobs are still huge
My dogs are cooler than most humans
My job is fun and pays well
My NFL team is in the Super Bowl
And....it's January and I just jogged to the beach this afternoon from my house for a nice mild day on the coast

Yeah you're right....white Southern cracka life is so hard.

Why lie?
Jealous much?

Vote for Bernie, take it all away from him. You know you want to, right?

You think he needs your help?

With all the shit about the Oscars.....they go and cast a white dude to play Michael Jackson hahaha!!!!! I nominate him for an award right now.

It is???

Let's see....

And....it's January and I just jogged to the beach this afternoon from my house for a nice mild day on the coast

Why lie?
Jealous much?

Vote for Bernie, take it all away from him. You know you want to, right?

True. And it's not even a lot. A modest 3 bedroom suburban home. 2 dogs. A middle class job. In a coastal city. The busty girlfriend and favorite NFL team are just good fortune.

It is???

Let's see....

Why lie?
Lie??? What I described is pretty much normal life for 75% of the 800K residents of the Charleston SC area. This place wasn't named #1 city in North America and even top 5 in the world by Conde Naste for no reason.

Sorry. You don't strike me a as a person who enjoys his life. You are fucking miserable.

It is???

Let's see....

Why lie?
Lie??? What I described is pretty much normal life for 75% of the 800K residents of the Charleston SC area. This place wasn't named #1 city in North America and even top 5 in the world by Conde Naste for no reason.

Sorry. You don't strike me a as a person who enjoys his life. You are fucking miserable.

Ha hardly. Life is incredible.

I have 2 issues that strike a nerve.
- Animal rights/welfare
- Supporting good police & the military

Those I take personal.

I don't get too worked up about much else unless I'm just trolling you liberal morons.

12508868_925061530941740_8025329101679406133_n.jpg

It is???

Let's see....

Why lie?

- Animal rights/welfare

Those I take personal.

I don't get too worked up about much else unless I'm just trolling you liberal morons.

Nope. You are constantly agitated....looking for reasons to freak out and bringing up lame shit like this thread as a way of whining about your hurt feelings regarding race.

Only an unhappy person would monitor the news for LEO deaths and rush to post as you do. It's very clear.

It is???

Let's see....

Why lie?

- Animal rights/welfare

Those I take personal.

Nope. You are constantly agitated....looking for reasons to freak out and bringing up lame shit like this thread as a way of whining about your hurt feelings regarding race.

Only an unhappy person would monitor the news for LEO deaths and rush to post as you do. It's very clear.

Hey homo.....read what I wrote:

I'm passionate about animal welfare, and supporting our police and military.

The rest...I'm just trolling you fag liberals. It's quite fun.

- Animal rights/welfare

Those I take personal.

Nope. You aren't capable of trolling anyone. You are an intellectual lightweight. Take this thread....who are you trolling? Who responded?

Silly nutter.

- Animal rights/welfare

Those I take personal.

Nope. You aren't capable of trolling anyone. You are an intellectual lightweight. Take this thread....who are you trolling? Who responded?

Silly nutter.

Well.....for starters....YOU are....
:desk:

Yes LoneLaugher....go ahead....you may respond....

- Animal rights/welfare

Those I take personal.

Silly nutter.

Have I discussed the topic of this thread?

- Animal rights/welfare

Those I take personal.

Silly nutter.

No. You just came to itch your scratch that is the obsession with me. You can't help it. You see my thread....and it's not even voluntary anymore. You HAVE to respond to me.

Yes LoneLaugher....go ahead....no need to raise your hand every time just speak freely...

Silly nutter.

No. You just came to itch your scratch that is the obsession with me. You can't help it. You see my thread....and it's not even voluntary anymore. You HAVE to respond to me.

Yes LoneLaugher....go ahead....no need to raise your hand every time just speak freely...

Incorrect. You flatter yourself. It's one of the ways you deal with your general unhappiness.

Silly nutter.

Incorrect. You flatter yourself. It's one of the ways you deal with your general unhappiness.

Ah. So you think that I post a thread and you respond....although you say "no one responds"....and that I only do so to flatter myself? But wouldn't you control that since it's you who cannot help yourself and constantly have to respond to me?

Yes LoneLaugher go ahead

There's no way a white guy can dance like MJ. The stunt double should get the oscar if there is one....

. bucs90 is right. Every thread he starts you're in there sniffing his butt.

Prove that, please.

How many of his threads do you think I can find where I didn't reply? Wanna give me $10 for every one?

You nutbags ALWAYS think you are more important than you are. It's what you need to do.

Silly nutter.

Ah. So you think that I post a thread and you respond....although you say "no one responds"....and that I only do so to flatter myself? But wouldn't you control that since it's you who cannot help yourself and constantly have to respond to me?

Yes LoneLaugher go ahead

Once again....have I discussed the topic of this thread?

Here's how LoneLaugher sounds while stalking me around

LoneLaugher can't help herself. When I call....she ALWAYS answers!!

Forum List

Back