🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Half, but all Hot

An interesting twist on a usually superficial, silly exercise.

Haafu to represent Japan at Miss Universe 2015 Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

"Whoever said that Niigata Prefecture is home the most beautiful women in Japan may need to think again. For the second year in the row, the Japanese representative for the Miss Universe competition hails from Nagasaki, with last year’s crown holder being Keiko Tsuji. As cool as that is, the real story of the year is that the 2015 representative, Ariana Miyamoto, is half-Japanese."

"Although this should be a joyous occasion for the young beauty, Ariana is facing challenges that no other Japanese Miss Universe contestant to date has had to face, with those opposing Ariana voicing their dissent online with statements such as “She has too much black blood in her to be Japanese.”

As sad as it is, luckily, Ariana also has a very supportive fan base who are making an even bigger impact on social media with praise and congratulations.

“Don’t lose to discrimination and with a strong heart do your best to go win the Miss Universe prize.”
“Having a different ethnicity in you doesn’t make you ANY LESS JAPANESE!”

Ariana appreciates the support that helped her get to this point and promised, “The world competition is going to be tough, but I’ll believe in myself and continue doing me best!”"
She won't win unless she has the round eyes.

She isn't bad looking for a negress, but compare her to a pure Japanese woman, no contest the pure jap girl wins.

pictures_4ever_eu__anime_girl_171570_by_maylii-d6ab9s5.jpg
Thats not a Japanese girl. Thats a drawing idiot. Obviously you were wrong. The one with the Black genes won.the contest. Black makes everything look good.
She is real I checked into it. Japs are better looking, they are the asian master race. Deal with it.
I bet you think your blowup doll is real too? Whats a Jap? Japanese people are part Black dummy.
You are the only one with blow up dolls, unfortunately that is all too real for you. Your just jealous of this great Japanese beauty because you wish you could be her and you cant. Saying a black person can be Japanese is like saying up is down and left is right. It is the total opposite of reality
I'd rather bang a black than a gook and I've been with both.

An interesting twist on a usually superficial, silly exercise.

Haafu to represent Japan at Miss Universe 2015 Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

"Whoever said that Niigata Prefecture is home the most beautiful women in Japan may need to think again. For the second year in the row, the Japanese representative for the Miss Universe competition hails from Nagasaki, with last year’s crown holder being Keiko Tsuji. As cool as that is, the real story of the year is that the 2015 representative, Ariana Miyamoto, is half-Japanese."

"Although this should be a joyous occasion for the young beauty, Ariana is facing challenges that no other Japanese Miss Universe contestant to date has had to face, with those opposing Ariana voicing their dissent online with statements such as “She has too much black blood in her to be Japanese.”

As sad as it is, luckily, Ariana also has a very supportive fan base who are making an even bigger impact on social media with praise and congratulations.

“Don’t lose to discrimination and with a strong heart do your best to go win the Miss Universe prize.”
“Having a different ethnicity in you doesn’t make you ANY LESS JAPANESE!”

Ariana appreciates the support that helped her get to this point and promised, “The world competition is going to be tough, but I’ll believe in myself and continue doing me best!”"

Wow, and you actually tried to argue with me about Japanese racism. Seriously dude, you need to get a grip.

Looks a hell of a lot like an early shot of him. Who is it?

images

Hey, wait a minute...isn't that Seiyo Uchino or something like that? He's an actor in the samurai soap operas IIRC.

She isn't bad looking for a negress, but compare her to a pure Japanese woman, no contest the pure jap girl wins.

pictures_4ever_eu__anime_girl_171570_by_maylii-d6ab9s5.jpg
Thats not a Japanese girl. Thats a drawing idiot. Obviously you were wrong. The one with the Black genes won.the contest. Black makes everything look good.
She is real I checked into it. Japs are better looking, they are the asian master race. Deal with it.
I bet you think your blowup doll is real too? Whats a Jap? Japanese people are part Black dummy.
You are the only one with blow up dolls, unfortunately that is all too real for you. Your just jealous of this great Japanese beauty because you wish you could be her and you cant. Saying a black person can be Japanese is like saying up is down and left is right. It is the total opposite of reality
I'd rather bang a black than a gook and I've been with both.
Those poor girls

I would have to admit she looks unhappy. She does not seem to have counted what's better about being black. I just know that people with black hair who are white know that their race is blonde.

I think there is still the idea that the color black for hair is not as nice as blonde, but that's not true to everyone.

I know black frizzy hair with white skin looks good.

I still have trouble understanding black people because we all come from black people, so it's in our blood already. It just seems like some blacks have a lotta trouble being happy with who they are. If they wanna be white, I mean some look white and I think they're born fair. It's not like it's white people's fault they are dark.

I think there is still the idea that the color black for hair is not as nice as blonde, but that's not true to everyone.

I know black frizzy hair with white skin looks good.

I still have trouble understanding black people because we all come from black people, so it's in our blood already. It just seems like some blacks have a lotta trouble being happy with who they are. If they wanna be white, I mean some look white and I think they're born fair. It's not like it's white people's fault they are dark.
Who told you Black people are upset being dark? I love being dark and actually wish I was a little darker.

Forum List

Back