Hamas Makes me Laugh

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
They start a conflict and Israel responds by pounding them to dust. Now they are begging for ceasefire.

Fuck the terrorist. Israel should pound them like they did to Hezbollah in Second Lebanon War. I know the antisemites will say Israel lost that war, but Hezbollah hasn't even farted close to the border since and their scumbag leader is still in hiding.

Pound them to the ground and deal with the PR bullshit later!

At least the IDF can quit issuing those ridiculous 'warnings' ahead of attacking targets. All that does is let the vermin rush women and children to the site so they can take pics of the dead for the enjoyment and entertainment of their supporters in the media and among the faux 'peace left' trash.

At least the IDF can quit issuing those ridiculous 'warnings' ahead of attacking targets. All that does is let the vermin rush women and children to the site so they can take pics of the dead for the enjoyment and entertainment of their supporters in the media and among the faux 'peace left' trash.

What they should do is give warning that they will attack 20 sites som00etime in the next month, then let them mill around all those sites while you target ones that have no human shields. Give then something else to complain about.

They start a conflict and Israel responds by pounding them to dust. Now they are begging for ceasefire.

Fuck the terrorist. Israel should pound them like they did to Hezbollah in Second Lebanon War. I know the antisemites will say Israel lost that war, but Hezbollah hasn't even farted close to the border since and their scumbag leader is still in hiding.

Hamas is a huge joke.

HAMAS MAKES ME LAUGH. They start a conflict and Israel responds by pounding them to dust. Now they are begging for ceasefire.

"Israel and Hamas, which is sworn to the destruction of the Jewish state, agreed to an Egyptian-brokered cease-fire that ended the last round of fighting in late 2012. In Gaza, Abu Obeida, a masked spokesman for Hamas' military wing, accused Israel of violating that agreement and demanded a halt to the airstrikes, its recent crackdown in the West Bank and its opposition to a Palestinian unity government that is backed by Hamas. "In the face of this aggression, we affirm that the Zionist enemy should not dream of calm and stability," he said."

"Abu Obeida, a [lying] masked spokesman for Hamas' military wing, accused Israel of violating that agreement..."

it's one big MUSLIM insane asylum.

An excerpt from Howard Kurtz, being interviewed by Bret Baier, a quality interviewer:

Kurtz followed with pointing out the media's lack of moral distinction:

Baier: What else struck you about the coverage of these tragedies?

Kurtz: You know, as I looked Bret here’s what’s been obscured; Hamas praised the Palestinian terrorists who killed these Israeli teenagers as a heroic act. The Israeli government condemned the mob that killed the Palestinian teenager and has detained about a half-dozen suspects. These distinctions now as this is being ramped up are being obscured in favor of a blood feud narrative that blames both sides.

more: FNC's Kurtz Discusses Mainstream Media's Lack of Moral Distinction Between Israel and Hamas | Truth Revolt

An excerpt from Howard Kurtz, being interviewed by Bret Baier, a quality interviewer:

Kurtz: You know, as I looked Bret here’s what’s been obscured; Hamas praised the Palestinian terrorists who killed these Israeli teenagers as a heroic act. The Israeli government condemned the mob that killed the Palestinian teenager and has detained about a half-dozen suspects. These distinctions now as this is being ramped up are being obscured in favor of a blood feud narrative that blames both sides.

more: FNC's Kurtz Discusses Mainstream Media's Lack of Moral Distinction Between Israel and Hamas | Truth Revolt

The reality of the analysis of Kurtz played out on this very messageboard upon which the
most egregious hypocrites played their parts can continue to do so. It is also being
played in the media. For now the partyline is >>> DA JOOOS TOOK ADVANTAGE
OF THIS NON-EVENT----to wit the abduction and murder of three teens which is an
UNDERSTANDABLE and Justified REACTION TO "suffering" -----and "DA JOOOOS
ARE ANIMALS WHO LIKE TO MURDER CHILDREN FOR **** NO REASON AT ALL***

Palestinians are not exactly among the brightest of life forms on this earth. They kill Israeli's & then bitch about how many more Palestinians get killed than Israeli's when Israel retaliates. Heh Heh!

Palestinians are not exactly among the brightest of life forms on this earth. They kill Israeli's & then bitch about how many more Palestinians get killed than Israeli's when Israel retaliates. Heh Heh!

They're always calling "time out" in the middle of the shit they started.
Israel has shown great restraint over the years,and I wouldnt blame em one bit if they decided to put the palestinians on their ass.

Israel has shown great restraint over the years,and I wouldnt blame em one bit if they decided to put the Palestinians on their ass.
They call "time out" with one sided precondition - releasing all the rearrested terrorists of Shalit deal Israel captured after the kidnapping of the teenagers (350 more or less).

Israel has shown great restraint over the years,and I wouldnt blame em one bit if they decided to put the palestinians on their ass.
Summary of most Islamic Jihads against Israel and the West:

2449e21a313f8daece56c17227e9ea89_holy-war_shit.jpg

**** the terrorist. Israel should pound them like they did to Hezbollah in Second Lebanon War. I know the antisemites will say Israel lost that war, but Hezbollah hasn't even farted close to the border since and their scumbag leader is still in hiding.

Pound them to the ground and deal with the PR bull**** later!

One particularly shameful form of 'media' coverage is to pretend to be 'objective, and getting both sides of the story', and then give 'equal air time' to a tiny handful of real, or mostly imaginary, 'Israeli atrocities' while ignoring the much more prevalent Islamo-vermin atrocities and murders, gangster killings, etc.

The difference in numbers committed by the vermin under 'equal coverage' would so outnumber the Israeli 'atrocities' reported that years or more would go by on news broadcasts before spending air time on anything but Hamas, PA, and Hezbollah crimes and the like. It's just a variation on the ridiculous 'moral equivalence' arguments, and creates an extremely false impression on what is really going on with those lovely 'refugees' and their thug leadership. The coverage is so massively skewed it's just contributing to the problem, and basically a free propaganda service for the vermin.

**** the terrorist. Israel should pound them like they did to Hezbollah in Second Lebanon War. I know the antisemites will say Israel lost that war, but Hezbollah hasn't even farted close to the border since and their scumbag leader is still in hiding.

Pound them to the ground and deal with the PR bull**** later!

One particularly shameful form of 'media' coverage is to pretend to be 'objective, and getting both sides of the story', and then give 'equal air time' to a tiny handful of real, or mostly imaginary, 'Israeli atrocities' while ignoring the much more prevalent Islamo-vermin atrocities and murders, gangster killings, etc.

The difference in numbers committed by the vermin under 'equal coverage' would so outnumber the Israeli 'atrocities' reported that years or more would go by on news broadcasts before spending air time on anything but Hamas, PA, and Hezbollah crimes and the like. It's just a variation on the ridiculous 'moral equivalence' arguments, and creates an extremely false impression on what is really going on with those lovely 'refugees' and their thug leadership. The coverage is so massively skewed it's just contributing to the problem, and basically a free propaganda service for the vermin.

the coverage does not even HAVE TO BE SKEWED-----the minds of the audience
have been skewed for centuries Anyone who does not believe that
islamo Nazi propaganda has not permeated European, African,
and North and South American society and---lots of Asia ---for centuries
---is unconscious. And now----getting back to CONSTANTINE-----
and the very correct observation that ancient Rome instructs all of
western culture even today-----and getting back to KHAYBER----
in the 7th century AD------keep in mind ---the pig of mecca
used a blood libel to justify his genocide and his world agreed.
Constantine used a blood libel to justify that which morphed into
the INQUISITION----and his world---the first, secone and third
reichs---also agreed. Societal beliefs are extremely stable generation
after generation For a grasp of that reality----one of the best sources
is CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY Eric Erikson

now you people out there----at least some of you have had a standard
liberal arts USA undergraduate education------surely you read Erikson.
Of course some may have as much trouble with Erikson as some
have with Mendelian genetics

I laugh at how Hamas always makes a fool out of Israel.

I applaud Hamas for this accomplishment.

We see Israel deliberately targeting and killing children at an accelerated rate again , I think the number is 21 in the past 4 days now.

Israel murders children and tries to blame Hamas for her war crimes against these children.

Israel is simply disclosing her depravity and committing war crimes for which some day Israeli officials will be answering for them at The Hague.

What the word for Israel's actions in Gaza the last four days is is Genocide.

Thanks, l'il sherrifilth - you've proven once again how brainwashed, bigoted and batshit crazy you are : ))

It's hysterical how the sherrithing blithely assumes her 'understanding' of international law is more accurate than that of the UN's Secretary General.........

We see Israel deliberately targeting and killing children at an accelerated rate again , I think the number is 21 in the past 4 days now.

Israel murders children and tries to blame Hamas for her war crimes against these children.

Israel is simply disclosing her depravity and committing war crimes for which some day Israeli officials will be answering for them at The Hague.

Besides the disgusting hate and propaganda in your posts Sherri, you post thing that are not only untrue, but they could not be further from the truth.

'I laugh at how Hamas always makes a fool out of Israel'

:lol: :lol:

Ask yourself this, Sherri MunnerNazi: how many Hamas homes have been blown to bits vs. How many IDF homes have been blown to bits??

:D

Last edited:

:bsflag:

Thanks, l'il sherrifilth - you've proven once again how brainwashed, bigoted and batshit crazy you are : ))

It's hysterical how the sherrithing blithely assumes her 'understanding' of international law is more accurate than that of the UN's Secretary General.........

no no marge-----sherri is expressing her DELIGHT that the brilliant
Hamas people have TRICKED Israel into bombing gaza. Hamas
is SO brilliant that it waited for Ramadan----when people are more likely
to be out and about----especially children because Hamas and Sherri
are SO eager that children absorb the bombs that Hamas has cleverly
tricked Israel into dropping. WHAT GOOD FUN THE JIHADIS
are having..........so clever at having fun.

I have been told that an Arabic term for "fun" is
??KIF or ??KEF ---and it is also used as name for
some substance they stick in the Hookah. How's that
hookah working for you, sherri???

Forum List

Back