Pro-HAMAS lunatics yell to kill Jews right if front of the White House and no arrests

Why aren’t these terrorist supporters being arrested? They are inciting violence against Jews, supporting HAMAS and Hezbollah, defacing statues, and assaulting police - and all of that is ILLEGAL.

Why such tolerance for these deranged leftists, who are screaming support for antisemitic terrorist groups? They get free rein to spew their venom, and yet a pro-Israel speaker is blocked and disallowed his free speech rights - with leftists calling him a Muslim-hater and defending the decision?

This degree of civil disobedience, at best, and violent threats of murder at worst, would never be tolerated if it were against Muslims. Anyone who even expresses concern about the influence of fundamentalist Islam upon our American students is immediately called “Islamophobe!!”

And yet….leftists are allowed to scream to kill Jews and proudly brag about their support for Islamic terrorists.

If I could just be emperor or king for a day, I would have all pro-Palestinian protestors rounded up, flown to Gaza and dumped off, even if they were US citizens and students.

Then they assaulted a Park Service officer by throwing stuff at him. Why aren't they in DC Gitmo?

Because Islamist degeneracy is always someone else's fault,

it's the "Palestinian" privilege.

Straight Edger since 2004 ( Last drink was a Lemon Chello at an Iranian American Cardio Thoracic Surgeons Home in Laguna Hills made From lemons from his hillside orchard )
I worked with straight edgers...y'all suck

trying to force your beliefs and morals on others

If I could just be emperor or king for a day, I would have all pro-Palestinian protestors rounded up, flown to Gaza and dumped off, even if they were US citizens and students.
I like that idea, theoretically, but realistically we can’t do it. Here’s what we can do with all the pro-terrorist rioters:

1) If foreign, deport them.
2) If citizens, jail them.

Sad how leftists think Grandma walking peacefully in the Capitol deserves imprisonment, but Islamic terrorist supporters inciting violence against Jews, defacing public property, and assaulting a cop don’t face any consequences at all.

So by that logic, we should do the same to Trump supporters.

I like that idea, theoretically, but realistically we can’t do it. Here’s what we can do with all the pro-terrorist rioters:

1) If foreign, deport them.
2) If citizens, jail them.

Sad how leftists think Grandma walking peacefully in the Capitol deserves imprisonment, but Islamic terrorist supporters inciting violence against Jews, defacing public property, and assaulting a cop don’t face any consequences at all.

Grandma was trying to overthrow the constitution because she didn't like the results of an election.

The pro-Palestine protestors are marching against GENOCIDE!

Big difference on a moral plain.

So by that logic, we should do the same to Trump supporters.

Grandma was trying to overthrow the constitution because she didn't like the results of an election.

The pro-Palestine protestors are marching against GENOCIDE!

Big difference on a moral plain.
Only antisemites peddle the genocide lie.

Forum List

Back