Hamas Manual On Urban Warfare

video showing hamas set up rocket

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamas is Hamas. When it comes to finding ways to get the Palestinians massacred, Hamas comes through.

And all Israel asked to prevent this was for Hamas to end firing rocket missiles into Israel to kill Israeli's & desecrate the land.

Hamas is Hamas. When it comes to finding ways to get the Palestinians massacred, Hamas comes through.

Hamas-Victory-590-LI-2.jpg

The manual is as clear as the results.

Very revealing, but of course this wouldn't be a video you're going to see being played on BBC or Al Jazeera, that's for sure.

I find al Jazeera America far less shrill and far more fair and balanced than MSNBC or CNN but I notice both have noticed their silliness and are slowly changing.
I am currently in Europe on vacation and have noticed how skewed the news is here. CNN's European news version is almost a copy of BBC. Most areas don't show FOX but have both CNN and NBC, if you can believe it.

Maybe there are now enough dead Palestinians for the Palestinian people to abandon their support of Hamas.

Let us all consider all the Palestinian civilians Hamas has used for Israeli targets.

From the Hamas combat manual | Power Line

Their 'combat manual' must be the same one 'Viscini' used in "The Princess Bride" which such gems as "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." or "Never go in against a Silician when death is on the line!" Given his end, and Hamas' one has to wonder. :)
Their combat manual, like all Islamist combat manuals is inspired by the Koran and example of Mohammad, it's the "anything goes in the name of Islam" syndrome. :cuckoo:

Wishing you a fine vacation Roudy. You are one fine man.

Very revealing, but of course this wouldn't be a video you're going to see being played on BBC or Al Jazeera, that's for sure.

I find al Jazeera America far less shrill and far more fair and balanced than MSNBC or CNN but I notice both have noticed their silliness and are slowly changing.
I am currently in Europe on vacation and have noticed how skewed the news is here. CNN's European news version is almost a copy of BBC. Most areas don't show FOX but have both CNN and NBC, if you can believe it.

Wishing you a fine vacation Roudy. You are one fine man.

Thanks. I noticed the Moooslems here in Italy aren't as cocky and arrogant as in UK and France. Italianos have very little patience for Islamist assholery here. Maybe that's why they banned Islam as an official religion in Italy. Praise to the Allah. LOL

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/08/04/captured-hamas-combat-manual-explains-benefits-human-shields/
There you can find the original one, IDF also found instructions notebooks on how to assemble a suicide belt and everything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boAYuOgqzJQ]IDF Hamas Human Shield Manual a Sloppy Forgery - YouTube[/ame]

Hahahaha did you even watch the video? That is the most pathetic attempt at trying to 'expose' something I've ever seen.

You pretty much believe anything as long as it's anti Israel

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/08/04/captured-hamas-combat-manual-explains-benefits-human-shields/
There you can find the original one, IDF also found instructions notebooks on how to assemble a suicide belt and everything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boAYuOgqzJQ]IDF Hamas Human Shield Manual a Sloppy Forgery - YouTube[/ame]

Hahahaha did you even watch the video? That is the most pathetic attempt at trying to 'expose' something I've ever seen.

I have experience in Photoshop, Do you?

That video makes sense.

I have experience in Photoshop, Do you?

That video makes sense.

Like most pro-Palestinians, you are expert photographers, expert with Photoshop, and expert in milking every civilian casualty real or fake..
Very reliable Tinmore..

Forum List

Back