Hamas Threatens Another Attack

A cease fire arrangement and armistice lines, not all wars end with massive reparations you know.
The key point is that Israel claims it won land in the 1948 war.

That is a lie.

LINK ?
You want me to prove a negative?

If you think Israel won land in the 1948 war it is up to you to prove that positive.

The problem with you is that's it's already been proven to you, with links, many times. It is YOU that refuses to believe it.
You really are something else Tinmore. When you ask someone to back up their claim with a link and they do so, you STILL act as if you're right and they're wrong. Why do you bother asking for links ???
Yeah, yeah, same old blabber even though nothing has been posted to show that Israel won land in the 1948 war.

If you have such a link, post it.

Territorial
changes
Israel keeps area allotted to it byPartition Plan, captures 50% of area allotted to Arab state

1948 Arab Israeli War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

D14C07_1.gif

The key point is that Israel claims it won land in the 1948 war.

That is a lie.

LINK ?

If you think Israel won land in the 1948 war it is up to you to prove that positive.

The problem with you is that's it's already been proven to you, with links, many times. It is YOU that refuses to believe it.
You really are something else Tinmore. When you ask someone to back up their claim with a link and they do so, you STILL act as if you're right and they're wrong. Why do you bother asking for links ???
Yeah, yeah, same old blabber even though nothing has been posted to show that Israel won land in the 1948 war.

Territorial
changes
Israel keeps area allotted to it byPartition Plan, captures 50% of area allotted to Arab state

Captures does not mean won.

United States Department of State / Foreign relations of the United States, 1949.

'One of the most important problems which must be cleared up be-
fore a lasting peace can be established in Palestine is the question of
the disposition of the more than 700,000 Arab refugees who during the
Palestine conflict fled from their homes in what is now Israeli occupied territory and are at present living as refugees in Arab Palestine and the neighboring Arab states. The December 11, 1948, resolution of the United Nations General Assembly on Palestine resolved that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date.

FRUS Foreign relations of the United States 1949. The Near East South Asia and Africa Israel

Territorial
changes

United States Department of State / Foreign relations of the United States, 1949.

Palestine conflict fled from their homes in what is now Israeli occupied territory and are at present living as refugees in Arab Palestine and the neighboring Arab states. The December 11, 1948, resolution of the United Nations General Assembly on Palestine resolved that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date.

FRUS Foreign relations of the United States 1949. The Near East South Asia and Africa Israel

Ok?? What are you trying to prove me ? It's obviously talking about the West Bank.

The land captured in the war WAS won by Israel because it became, and is now part of Israel proper.

Territorial
changes

Ok?? What are you trying to prove me ? It's obviously talking about the West Bank.

The land captured in the war WAS won by Israel because it became, and is now part of Israel proper.
Not just there

Territorial
changes

Not just there

Huh?

Territorial
changes

Still no link,huh?

Territorial
changes

Still no link,huh?

Sure, I gave you a link. You need to learn to read.

Territorial
changes

Still no link,huh?

It didn't say that Israel won anything.

Territorial
changes

Still no link,huh?

Why do you need a link for that ? Israel captured that land, and you already know that the land belongs to Israel. It's inside the green line. That's winning the land.

Why the fuck do I bother do you. You make me run around in circles explaining things to you that you know is right. You make my head hurt.

What's YOUR definition of winning land in a war?

Still no link,huh?

Why do you need a link for that ? Israel captured that land, and you already know that the land belongs to Israel. It's inside the green line. That's winning the land.

Why the fuck do I bother do you. You make me run around in circles explaining things to you that you know is right. You make my head hurt.

For one thing it is illegal to "win" land in war.

Another is that nobody won that war.

The green line is specifically not to be a political or territorial border. If Israel had won that land it would be a border.

Still no link,huh?

The green line is specifically not to be a political or territorial border. If Israel had won that land it would be a border.
Poppycock.

Still no link,huh?

Poppycock.
2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

The Avalon Project Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement February 24 1949

In order to win land in a war, you must capture it first. This is common sense
you reckoned the Jews didn't have a WAR pre 1948........you used stealth and manipulation in the UN to gain land.....pure and simple....most of the worlds governments didn't want Jews close to them so they gave you parts of Palestine

Poppycock.
2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

The Avalon Project Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement February 24 1949
What is Israel's stance? That's what matters.

Still no link,huh?

It's illegal to win someone elses land in a war. Who's land was it ?

The green line is not a border, I know that. What's your point?

Israel only has recognized borders with Egypt and Jordan, so the rest of the line surrounding Israel is called the Green Line, meaning all the land within it is sovereign Israeli territory.

In order to win land in a war, you must capture it first. This is common sense
you reckoned the Jews didn't have a WAR pre 1948........you used stealth and manipulation in the UN to gain land.....pure and simple....most of the worlds governments didn't want Jews close to them so they gave you parts of Palestine

".most of the worlds governments didn't want Jews close to them so they gave you parts of Palestine"

link ?

Forum List

Back