Hannity accused of sexual harrassment!!

So where are the consequences for the false allegations? Hire a team of experienced lawyers and seek justice. If someone has a legitimate crime committed against them that is one thing, false allegations need to be made an example of however.
Something like that.

As Trump said, as long as you fight, you can get away with crotch grabbing.

:D

And yet that is not what he said.......not even close.

Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Contributor

If there is a post already started about this, pleased delete. So why am I not surprised and about his Freedom Concerts money not going to where he said, first I heard about that.

I know all wealthy men and powerful men get accused of all kinds of stuff just to dish out money, but sometimes its true.
A witch Hunt by a lying hag. O'Reilly got the same treatment, political witch Hunt.
For O'Reilly it was rampant.

For Hannity it is just beginning.

The best thing is not to talk to women at work at all.

Many people meet at work.

Hannity may be a blind partisan/water carrier, but I don't believe for a hot second he sexually harassed anyone.

I don't know, he sure has the hots for Trump.
Did Trump send a thrill up his leg?

He worships and defends everything about Trump, now Matthews was speaking about Obamas speech being so eloquent. Trump does not have eloquent speech. Anyway birds of a feather flock together.

If there is a post already started about this, pleased delete. So why am I not surprised and about his Freedom Concerts money not going to where he said, first I heard about that.

I know all wealthy men and powerful men get accused of all kinds of stuff just to dish out money, but sometimes its true.
Just wondering if there are any witnesses to any of this, or is it all he said she said ??

If there is a jury trial there would need to be "a preponderance of evidence" for a decision.

No evidence, no preponderance.

So the woman is now saying he didn't sexually harass her.

Sean did the right thing and hired some kickass attorneys......O'reilly should have done the same
In Hannity's case it was a first time accusation.

In O'Reilly's case there were babes after babes being paid off.

Not sure if the O'Reilly babes heard about the gravy train or if O'Reilly could not stop himself.

But the Murdock's paying off the O'Reilly babes did not look good.

The babes in the O'Reilly affaire did say Fox has a "culture of permissiveness" about the harassment and the unwanted advances.

So this may factor into the Hannity case as well.

Where was Heidi Fleiss when these guys needed her ?!

Just wondering if there are any witnesses to any of this, or is it all he said she said ??

Yes he asked her in the middle of a crowded room to come to his hotel room.

Yes he asked her in the middle of a crowed room to come to his hotel room.
The story does stink a bit, yah.

So where are the consequences for the false allegations? Hire a team of experienced lawyers and seek justice. If someone has a legitimate crime committed against them that is one thing, false allegations need to be made an example of however.
I second this. If it isn't done, there will be no stop to this action whatsoever.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A witch Hunt by a lying hag. O'Reilly got the same treatment, political witch Hunt.

Not talking to women at all won't help. There can always be lies.

Not talking to women at all won't help. There can always be lies.
If you develop a reputation of never talking to women then nobody will believe it when you are falsely accused to talking to women.

It is the only solution to the problem of (1) uncontrolled ardor and/or (2) false accusations.

Forum List

Back