Happening Now: YouTube Just Terminated Elon Musk's Channel To BLOCK His DJT Livestream

Men aren't as manly as they used to be--bitching about a youtube feed. How sisified do you have to be?
Yet you whine about Trump all day on here every day.

Meanwhile, government censorship is a real, alarming issue. If you’re too emotional and insecure to discuss the topic, maybe you can go cry about that meanie Donald Trump elsewhere.. and the adults can discuss what’s happening

Yet you whine about Trump all day on here every day.
Complaining about the former disgraced head of state isn’t even remotely close to bitching about a hiccup in a YouTube feed.
Meanwhile, government censorship is a real, alarming issue. If you’re too emotional and insecure to discuss the topic, maybe you can go cry about that meanie Donald Trump elsewhere.. and the adults can discuss what’s happening
Coming from the guy--you--who sucks the dick of a man child who has thrown a 4 year temper tantrum since he got his ass kicked in an election; that is hilarious.

More please.

Complaining about the former disgraced head of state isn’t even remotely close to bitching about a hiccup in a YouTube feed.

Coming from the guy--you--who sucks the dick of a man child who has thrown a 4 year temper tantrum since he got his ass kicked in an election; that is hilarious.

More please.
All I hear is more whining and tantrums.

Do better and you can step up to the adult table

The reason, that again, I may have been a bit naive - is I find it incomprehensible that the corporate oligarchy info monopoly truly believe that, in 2024, the common person is too stupid to suss out the fact that they're rigging the game.

Perhaps my expectations are unreasonably inflated.
half the electorate lack common sense .. Dems are counting on said electorate to turn out and vote for them .

Forum List

Back