Hard to understand why they don't unionize

Employee unions have done a tremendous amount of good for our country by increasing worker's wages. It's hard to understand why the drug industry hasn't unionized.
Yeah, sure it has. Is that why the dollar is so inflated? Because the wages dont meet the goods or services provided. A burger flipper should never be paid 12 dollars an hour, but maybe two, and if the burger flipper really sucks, then he shouldnt even be paid that.

Bust the unions, they are ripping those they represent off.

Fuck the unions. They are corrupt and have no regard for what their demands cost consumers. I note that we are seeing strike after strike in quite a variety of sectors. This suggests inter-union organization.

Fuck the unions. They are corrupt and have no regard for what their demands cost consumers. I note that we are seeing strike after strike in quite a variety of sectors. This suggests inter-union organization.
Well if you constantly go against workers what do you expect? Do you expect them to be subordinate?

Unions are definitely I bit of a disconnect with trumpers...one of the few.

I work with mostly Trump loving linemen and if you said that to their face...well it would get ugly to say the least.

Unions are definitely I bit of a disconnect with trumpers...one of the few.

I work with mostly Trump loving linemen and if you said that to their face...well it would get ugly to say the least.
Yeah, that's their bottom line. They do deserve to be paid well because that's dangerous work.

However, is what the unions do really in their best interest, or in theirs and the union's best interest?

thinking.gif

Why don't you like labor getting ahead? Makes zero sense. Anti American stance.
Wrong. There's no need for labor unions these days. Any unions are grifting off the backs of labor in modern times.

Like "Angi" trying to be a union for subcontractors, but they get their cut, oh yes they do.

What they take could be more money to the workers and lower costs for the consumers.

Yeah, that's their bottom line. They do deserve to be paid well because that's dangerous work.

However, is what the unions do really in their best interest, or in theirs and the union's best interest?

thinking.gif
Probably both.

Unions, like any large organization, will have their own politics and some of it is good and some of it stinks.

Wrong. There's no need for labor unions these days. Any unions are grifting off the backs of labor in modern times.

Like "Angi" trying to be a union for subcontractors, but they get their cut, oh yes they do.

What they take could be more money to the workers and lower costs for the consumers.
I'd be ok if every last cent went to the workers and NONE ZERO to the consumers.

I'd be ok if every last cent went to the workers and NONE ZERO to the consumers.
You don't really understand how economics works, do ya? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm thinking you've had some commie profs along the line. :omg:

I only had one the whole time I was in school.

I'm 94 years old. Been retired for over 25 years. I support working people. Why you don't like them is beyond comprehension. I've never understood the hatred for labor. They alone, single hand fly by themselves built the nation.

Forum List

Back