Harley Davidson Abandons DEI

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Another corporation realizes DEI is a fool's errand. Harley Davidson joins John Deere, Tractor Supply, Anheuser, etc. They should have known it wasn't going to go over well with Harley customers

Here we see another dumb white woman supporting a poicy that takes away opportunities from women. People of color ride harleys.

Another company returns to Jim Crow insuring that America will continue to lose money.

Another corporation realizes DEI is a fool's errand. Harley Davidson joins John Deere, Tractor Supply, Anheuser, etc. They should have known it wasn't going to go over well with Harley customers

Do they not do proofreading at Fox news?

What ever.

Did you know you can buy a BMW mc at an HD dealer? Two different animals, but many club riders are dumping their Harleys for the BMW RT.

BMW is the controlling shareholder of HD, if you didn't know, but that isn't why the BMW is now their choice.

They better worry about the millions of fines coming their way for their "loud pipes saves lives" faggotry.

Then there's this.

Last edited:
They better worry about the millions of fines coming their way for their "loud pipes saves lives" faggotry.

Then there's this.

My "loud pipes saves lives" sister-in-law got dinged by a dopey driver on her Hardley....Neither were any the worse for wear....She sold it.

Here we see another dumb white woman supporting a poicy that takes away opportunities from women. People of color ride harleys.

Another company returns to Jim Crow insuring that America will continue to lose money.
Damn, that was one seriously butt-ass retarded post. Nah, no more dwelling on that hot garbage.

Damn, that was one seriously butt-ass retarded post. Nah, no more dwelling on that hot garbage.
Well to be fair a black guy on a Harley does look more bad-ass than some NOtVA weekend "Biker Bob".

R.67927642d6dbbae394bd1162b9e78a92

I’m more concerned with what they’ll do when they have to sell electric bicycles only.

They will HAVE to sell? Why would they HAVE to sell anything?
Where does the government get off telling any business how it HAS
to operate right down to the products they make and the people they hire?

I can see HD maybe someday OFFERING electric bikes as a CHOICE.

Only an idiot thinks that there are so many bikes on the road polluting so
much that removing every last one of them would make any difference to the planet.

So naturally, the government will try.

Well to be fair a black guy on a Harley does look more bad-ass than some NOtVA weekend "Biker Bob".

R.67927642d6dbbae394bd1162b9e78a92
Yeah, but that's "John Coffee", dude.

Wait, did King write that? He did; Grawr! In my hood I got a black woman on a Goldwing. :auiqs.jpg:

Those things have AC and radios. :oops:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back