Harris: I’ll Solve Inflation I Caused by Implementing Soviet Style Price Controls of Food

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Gee, color me shocked. Leftards going full commie out in the open.

There’s good reasons public schools stopped teaching kids history. Now it’s time to reap the fruits of ignorance.

Store shelf’s of 2021 will look full if she wins.

hitler.jpg

Price gauging laws are common. It isn't the same as price controlling.

There’s good reasons public schools stopped teaching kids history. Now it’s time to reap the fruits of ignorance.

What schools stopped teaching history?

Many state have price gouging laws.

Are you sure you have researched this adequately?

Price gauging laws are common. It isn't the same as price controlling.

What schools stopped teaching history?

Many state have price gouging laws.

Are you sure you have researched this adequately?
Price gouging involves an emergency situation.

If Krogers wants to charge $80 for a pint of ice cream it is their legal right to do so.

What’s the fair price for an onion? Tell us, Commie.

And FYI all public schools have scaled back history, ignoramus.

There’s good reasons public schools stopped teaching kids history. Now it’s time to reap the fruits of ignorance.sequal
this explains Kama Kama Dong Dong very well. She is the live sequel to 'Being There' she is the 2024 version of the Peter Sellers character in that movie.

Kamala gave her boss blow jobs to get ahead in her career. That's pretty much all I know about her. It's enough to judge her as a woman of bad character.

If Krogers wants to charge $80 for a pint of ice cream it is their legal right to do so.

And most colleges and universities have a fair number of Marxists on staff.

In a rational world, no sane individual would be a Communist in the 21st Century.

And most colleges and universities have a fair number of Marxists on staff.

In a rational world, no sane individual would be a Communist in the 21st Century.
The Communists took off their Communist uniforms but their numbers are undiminished.

Engage Valley Girl Woketard voice:

I feel like this is OK, because I'm like "moderate", and like, it's all about optics and vibes - and Trump is orange....

Or something.

Kamala's sooooo gonna win in November, and no one at all will be embarrassed that they were totally convinced of believing this mainstream cockamamie message that a three year old could sense is totally flat out wrong.

Just like with Russiagate, the Hunter laptop, and the COVID 1984 BS - all of which turned out to be completely true.

TRUST MAINSTREAM CORPORATE MEDIA!

And now that inflation is back down it's not an emergency?

I guess it depends what state you live in and the circumstances.

I don't see why a federal level law is a bad idea as long as SCOTUS approves (assuming legal challenges).

I'm a blue collar worker and vet and you call me a commie because I made a counter arguement on a apolitical forum thread?

Just so everyone understands. This is the shit that pushes independents and moderates away.

That said...

The fair price of an onion is whatever it costs to grow the onion minus the cost of government subsidies from both parties...so it varies.

I am curious what you think of federal subsidies that mitigates the cost of food to the average consumer. Do you agree with farming subsidies?

So? Curriculum changes. If you don't like the history your school teaches, I suggest you participate in your local government and see if you can implement your vision of what should be taught.

That is one of the most underrated facets of American government; the local aspect. I think Republicans used to agree but not sure anymore.

Forum List

Back