Harvard's Leftist Destroy Israel conference

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSvyv0urTE]David Horowitz at UCSD 5/10/2010. Hosted by Young Americans for Freedom and DHFC - YouTube[/ame]

There was no confusion about Jerusalem. Jordan had pledged to the UN and to Israel to honor the partition resolution which meant East Jerusalem was to be an international city but honored neither pledge.

Of course the partition resolution never happened, so...

The point is that none of the Arab states attacked Israel.

Of course it happened. It was passed by the General Assembly which asked the Security Council to take steps to make sure the Arab states respected it, but all the Security Council did was pass a resolution asking all member states to respect the sovereignty of the new states. The Jews accepted the UN's offer and the Arabs refused it, and the Arab states whose leaders all dreamed of new land acquisitions and of becoming the leader of a new Caliphate respected no one's rights, neither Arab nor Jewish and attacked the new state of Israel in violation of international law.

The fact that the Arabs were incompetent aggressors does not change the fact that they that they set out to exterminate the Jews and gobble up the land the UN had set aside for a Jewish state. They attacked and were defeated.

Isolating the "Chosen People" on an island for their own well being and protection is not genocide. :cool:

^ :eusa_liar:

To advocate the removal of worldwide Jewry in order to isolate them from humanity is genocidal. :thup:

Besides, you're better off with Jews around. You'll always have a handy scapegoat to blame the Muslim world's failures on. If you get rid of the Jews, who would you have to blame? Because you're damn sure not going to put it where it belongs:

On Islam.
The Christians had problems with the Jews for over a thousand years before Islam was ever introduced to the world.
Yeah, you'll have to find the Bible verse that says Christians should kill Jews.

You know, like the Koran does.
In fact, just a little over 60 years ago; the predominately Christian nations of Italy and Germany were rounding the Jews up and putting them in slave labor camps.
And as much as you'd love to see that happen again, to claim that Christianity is responsible is flat-out stupid.
So to some how blame Islam and Muslims for the Jewish "problem" is disingenuous at best.
No, dumbass. I'm blaming Islam for Islam's reaction to the existence of Jews.

Hate Fests on College Campuses Challenge Jewish Students To Bolster Identity

Untitled-2.jpg

May 10, 2011

While Israel celebrates Independence Day today, Jewish students at the University of California at Irvine will have a hard time ignoring the hatred and hostility towards the Jewish state and its Jewish citizens that poisons the air on their campus. UC Irvine’s annual Israel Apartheid Week, organized by the Muslim Students Union (MSU) is now in progress, making this an especially difficult time for the school’s estimated 1,000 Jewish students.
Hate Fests on College Campuses Challenge Jewish Students To Bolster Identity - News - Chabad Lubavitch World Headquarters

Hate Fests on College Campuses Challenge Jewish Students To Bolster Identity

Untitled-2.jpg

May 10, 2011

While Israel celebrates Independence Day today, Jewish students at the University of California at Irvine will have a hard time ignoring the hatred and hostility towards the Jewish state and its Jewish citizens that poisons the air on their campus. UC Irvine’s annual Israel Apartheid Week, organized by the Muslim Students Union (MSU) is now in progress, making this an especially difficult time for the school’s estimated 1,000 Jewish students.
Hate Fests on College Campuses Challenge Jewish Students To Bolster Identity - News - Chabad Lubavitch World Headquarters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_uR3goFCEo]I'm Jewish And You Know It - Official Parody to Sexy and I know it - YouTube.flv - YouTube[/ame]

There was no confusion about Jerusalem. Jordan had pledged to the UN and to Israel to honor the partition resolution which meant East Jerusalem was to be an international city but honored neither pledge.

Of course it happened. It was passed by the General Assembly which asked the Security Council to take steps to make sure the Arab states respected it, but all the Security Council did was pass a resolution asking all member states to respect the sovereignty of the new states. The Jews accepted the UN's offer and the Arabs refused it, and the Arab states whose leaders all dreamed of new land acquisitions and of becoming the leader of a new Caliphate respected no one's rights, neither Arab nor Jewish and attacked the new state of Israel in violation of international law.

The fact that the Arabs were incompetent aggressors does not change the fact that they that they set out to exterminate the Jews and gobble up the land the UN had set aside for a Jewish state. They attacked and were defeated.

The Jews accepted the UN's offer and the Arabs refused it,...

Of course that is irrelevant. There was no offer to accept. The Security Council rejected the plan making it null and void.

Hey, I told my Jewish friends I will never forgive them, not for killing Christ, that was a family dispute, but for not sharing the 911 memo with me.

:eusa_eh:

Perhaps they hoped you got the message to get to the WTC.

Of course that is irrelevant. There was no offer to accept. The Security Council rejected the plan making it null and void.

Even for you this is a stupid post.

The green label on the 2d guys hood says in Arabic, "I want to go out of this world the same way I came in; screaming, kicking and covered in someone elses blood."

I was brought up to prefer doves. Doves often take flight from the ground using a single wing to thrust themselves up while the other wing begins to work. Then when weary with flying, it will rest one wing and fly with the other, and so has strength to fly continually without stopping, which is likely the reason why the wing of a dove is desired.

turtle%20dove%20copy.jpg

What is stupid about it? The UN General Assembly passes a partition plan recommending the Security Council to implement. The Security Council did not.

There was no partition. No borders were defined. No land was transferred. No states were created. Like I said. it is irrelevant.

What is stupid about it? The UN General Assembly passes a partition plan recommending the Security Council to implement. The Security Council did not.

There was no partition. No borders were defined. No land was transferred. No states were created. Like I said. it is irrelevant.
All kidding aside,I would like to see some tangible evidence of the issues you say took place in 1948. It seems to me you imagine that an event took place and you dwell on those suppositions until they become real in your mind. If an event took place someone wrote about it or broadcast it on news programs. Please give us some of your revelations.

All kidding aside,I would like to see some tangible evidence of the issues you say took place in 1948. It seems to me you imagine that an event took place and you dwell on those suppositions until they become real in your mind. If an event took place someone wrote about it or broadcast it on news programs. Please give us some of your revelations.

Broad question. Name one.

Broad question. Name one.
A technique of propaganda called "turnspeak"

This and taqiyyah. 'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back