Has anyone noticed how AOC's face, with her big popping eyes, stands out in a crowd?

Right-wing media has you guys obsessed with her.

I've never seen a first-time representative get so much attention.

She's really a remarkable woman, both in how radical her agenda, and how her eyes just pop out of her face and makes her instantly the first person you notice in a huge crowd.

The only reason she isn't running for President is because she's too young. Otherwise, she'd kick ass on all those other no-names who are running.

AOC will take over the Democratic party, I have forseen it.
Lol...they elected Pelosi for the second time
to be Speaker of the House and you think
they are going to let AOC take over
and push an agenda that hurts them and their connections?

Not going to happen

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

I found a pic of her without makeup.

Apparently, Just out of the shower

giphy.gif

She's really a remarkable woman, both in how radical her agenda, and how her eyes just pop out of her face and makes her instantly the first person you notice in a huge crowd.

The only reason she isn't running for President is because she's too young. Otherwise, she'd kick ass on all those other no-names who are running.

AOC will take over the Democratic party, I have forseen it.
lol

You’ve ‘foreseen’ wrong.

Lots of jealousy towards her. A very pretty woman and very articulate. She's slaughter trump in a debate since he's a know nothing.
Lol your really out of touch shes anti american anti military anti business shed turn us into another Venezuela.
Shes a moron

yeah. I'm 100 years old, and I feel something stirring "down there" when I see her, and I don't like it. The crazy always made me do stupid stuff.

I try to never look at that hideous piece of American-hating filth; she's a threat to heterosexuality. Every carbon-based molecule in that trashy whore's body repulses every carbon-based molecule in mine. She's a pig. An utter waste of fallopian tubes.

She is such a piece of repellent female shit, that even as a straight guy, if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to choose between fucking Occasional-Kotex and a really good-looking twink, I'd fuck the twink. Really, that's how much I detest that sewer-rat-bitch.

I try to never look at that hideous piece of American-hating filth; she's a threat to heterosexuality. Every carbon-based molecule in that trashy whore's body repulses every carbon-based molecule in mine. She's a pig. An utter waste of fallopian tubes.

She is such a piece of repellent female shit, that even as a straight guy, if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to choose between fucking Occasional-Kotex and a really good-looking twink, I'd fuck the twink. Really, that's how much I detest that sewer-rat-bitch.
Awesome. Go Gay

Not that there's anything wrong with that. But I'm pretty sure AOC would consider that a win in your case.

Trump's clearly scared of AOC. HE'S SHAKING IN HIS BOOTS. everything is closing in on him. he knows he's losing the battle of public opinion when it comes to the actual substantive proposals that AOC's proposing in public.

Forum List

Back