has anyone noticed that a certain business chain has not been destroyed during the riots!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
weve seen gas stations, liquor stores, pawn shops ect damaged or burned down during the riots in the past few weeks ...but there seems to be one chain of businesses the criminal scum love so much it seems to be safe from the low iq deadbeats destroying everything in their path ! i checked all over the internet and can not find one report of this companies buildings being damaged ! 1592448047442.png

weve seen gas stations, liquor stores, pawn shops ect damaged or burned down during the riots in the past few weeks ...but there seems to be one chain of businesses the criminal scum love so much it seems to be safe from the low iq deadbeats destroying everything in their path ! i checked all over the internet and can not find one report of this companies buildings being damaged ! View attachment 351692
I remember they listed all the Minnesota bizzes wrecked. There was only one chicken shack. Those looters probably could not read though.

weve seen gas stations, liquor stores, pawn shops ect damaged or burned down during the riots in the past few weeks ...but there seems to be one chain of businesses the criminal scum love so much it seems to be safe from the low iq deadbeats destroying everything in their path ! i checked all over the internet and can not find one report of this companies buildings being damaged ! View attachment 351692
I remember they listed all the Minnesota bizzes wrecked. There was only one chicken shack. Those looters probably could not read though.
but kfc is on a whole different level.

Forum List

Back