Has Donny T woke and mobilized good, real Americans? Is that what really has the Left all knotted up?

Did the Left really believe that good real Americans would stay sitting on their hands forever allowing the Left to go unabated while “fundamentally transforming” this nation?

as a peaceful progressive protestor I shall CONTINUE to peacefully protest YOU and TRUMP and your lunacies and work to make America a truly great nation.

some of my successes so far;

gays are out everywhere
gays are marrying
gays are adopting
everyone has sex outside of marriage, ESPECIALLY evangelicals, conservatives and republicans
divorce is easy to get
interracial relationships are common
more people are waiting longer before marrying
lots of people aren't even bothering to marry any more
gays and women and blacks are in powerful and prominent positions in the government, the military, business and entertainment
we just had a black president
women and gays are running for president
even conservatives would vote for a black or a woman

you are losing bigly and you can't do a thing about it!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I just watched video of Senator Rand Paul and his wife being swarmed by a Black Lives Matter mob in the middle of the street! Liberals tell me the story again about the "peaceful protestors". That's a good one.
Did they kill the bastard??

Did the Left really believe that good real Americans would stay sitting on their hands forever allowing the Left to go unabated while “fundamentally transforming” this nation?

as a peaceful progressive protestor I shall CONTINUE to peacefully protest YOU and TRUMP and your lunacies and work to make America a truly great nation.

gays are out everywhere
gays are marrying
gays are adopting
everyone has sex outside of marriage, ESPECIALLY evangelicals, conservatives and republicans
divorce is easy to get
gays and women and blacks are in powerful and prominent positions in the government, the military, business and entertainment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Gays are coming over to the conservative side and arming themselves against left wing lunatics.

gays are out everywhere
gays are marrying
gays are adopting
divorce is easy to get

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Thanks for structuring my point for me....You’re right, good, real Americans sat in silence for far too long...they allowed the disgusting Left to compromise our founding values and principles...NOTHING the Left has manifested has resulted in ANYTHING good for core Americans. Your run of indecency and filth is over and you know it...Americans want their America back.

gays are out everywhere
gays are marrying
gays are adopting
divorce is easy to get

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Thanks for structuring my point for me....You’re right, good, real Americans sat in silence for far too long...they allowed the disgusting Left to compromise our founding values and principles...NOTHING the Left has manifested has resulted in ANYTHING good for core Americans. Your run of indecency and filth is over and you know it...Americans want their America back.

" Your run of indecency and filth is over and you know it...Americans want their America back "

I AM American

progressives and liberals and moderates ARE Americans

and stinking fascist filth like you do NOT get to claim that YOU are Americans

YOU are FASCIST FILTH

The statist left are STRICTLY group oriented meaning they are totally government dependent. There has ALWAYS been a lower class(as you stated "bottom feeders") that will always be a drain on the productive element in a society... unfortunately. One can take the hog out of the pen & even dress the hog in fine linen, but one still ends up with a hog.

Forum List

Back