Jackie Robinson Day and What Really Could have Been Done?

They were, and got it righted by showing that it was illegal. They were right they were born free
Nothing got righted. Whites continued defying the Supreme court long after Brown v Board and still refuse to follow the Civil Rights Act.

Jim Crow was horrible but not slavery

You have no idea what slavery was
From his 20s until his very last day of life, John Lewis fought white racism. ewis was born during the overt era of American apartheid. He was 24 before he could vote. He saw it all, and up until his transition, he did not declare that he was happy with the improvements he had seen so it is time to be quiet.

John Lewis saw the worst of segregation, a man who got his skull busted so that I can do the things I can today. His sacrifice made it so blacks can vote, enter more colleges, and have an improved quality of life. But until his last breath, Lewis told us that there is still work to do regardless of the improvements we have seen. If John Lewis, a man who saw the harsh reality of the past can say that, YOUs have NOTHING to say.

Colin Powell was a pioneer in the military. He reached the top of his profession and ascended to one of the highest offices in our land. Powell suffered the indignities of Jim Crow as a young serviceman. He went to his final days telling America that we still have much to do regarding the issues surrounding race. If both these men who saw the worst of American Apartheid can say that in the 21st century, we have come a long way relative to race, but we still have a long way to go, that's the undisputed truth.

Haha a from 2000? Haha

Keep begging for money the demklan expects that
Actually you stupid ----- it was from 2000-2020. And since nothing has been done about it add another 3.2 trillion to the total. This ain't about begging. Seems that you don't mind the overt begging whites are doing with the gvernment.. That's what MAGA is, you stupid..... You really need to quit lying about being black.

Nothing got righted. Whites continued defying the Supreme court long after Brown v Board and still refuse to follow the Civil Rights Act.
Well that’s cause you elect whites like Joey “racial jungle” xiden…plantation boy

Nobody is embracing segregation but you right wingers.
Oh? Black only college graduations. Black only college dorms.

Are you truly this ignorant or are you lying?

Actually you stupid ----- it was from 2000-2020. And since nothing has been done about it add another 3.2 trillion to the total. This ain't about begging. Seems that you don't mind the overt begging whites are doing with the gvernment.. That's what MAGA is, you stupid..... You really need to quit lying about being black.
Good luck collecting! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Jackie Robinson Day and What Really Could have Been Done?​

New idea.

Maybe we could go back even further in time and ask a sharper question. Like:

Let’s go back a bit further in time. Maybe 1619! Yeah. That’s the ticket! And, and, and we forbid the Dutch Lion from delivering any indentured folks to our new land.

I mean … Let’s get to it at the most extreme outset … the very first thing. Stop it. Then and there.

Wow, well how do you think we got Brown v Board of Education?
That was a constitutional challenge to "separate but equal", not a lawsuit for financial compensation over what was a legal practice at the time.
They were, and got it righted by showing that it was illegal. They were right they were born free
It got righted? Weren't you just admitting a few posts up that we are still segregated, physically and financially? Try to keep track of your own claims you fake black Bingo.

That was a constitutional challenge to "separate but equal", not a lawsuit for financial compensation over what was a legal practice at the time.

It got righted? Weren't you just admitting a few posts up that we are still segregated, physically and financially? Try to keep track of your own claims you fake black

Hahah it was a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of school segragation you idiot

Hahah it was a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of school segragation you idiot
We were talking about suing for financial compensation over something that was legal you dumb Bingo, not over constitutionality.

We were talking about suing for financial compensation over something that was legal you dumb Bingo, not over constitutionality.
You have got to understanding folks like her are a modern day Steven.

Screenshot_20240421_080937_Google.jpg

It was illegal, the only way you get damages if it was illegal

But you also need to show your damages…how much damages do you have because of it?

You obviously have no idea what Jim Crow was, what was the restitution black folks rec'd after either one?
Haha I do, and it wasn’t slavery

And I also don’t continue to vote for the party that gave us Jim Crow, like you and your boss “racial jungle” joe

It was illegal, the only way you get damages if it was illegal

But you also need to show your damages…how much damages do you have because of it?
Segregation wasn't illegal you dumb Bingo. It was eventually found to be unconstitutional but ex post facto meant that you couldn't hold anyone responsible for violation of constitutional rights for the time before the ruling.

Segregation wasn't illegal you dumb Bingo. It was eventually found to be unconstitutional but ex post facto meant that you couldn't hold anyone responsible for violation of constitutional rights for the time before the ruling.
Of course it was illegal, hence why the courts said it was.

I dont think you know what ex post facto means

I do hold those accountable, hence why I don’t vote for people like “racial jungle” Joey Xiden

Of course it was illegal, hence why the courts said it was.

I dont think you know what ex post facto means

I do hold those accountable, hence why I don’t vote for people like “racial jungle” Joey Xiden
The court didn't say segregation was previously illegal. It said the segregation from that point on was unconstitutional. I know exactly what ex post facto means. It means that if they made it illegal to rob you on Wednesday but I robbed you on Monday before the ruling when it was perfectly legal, that you're shit out luck and that money is mine.

Forum List

Back