has Iran ran out of "credits" in their battles against Israel already?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i saw the Iranian government threaten with a wider war over Israel recently.
i think this is worrisome. they are overestimating their military capability about as much as Hamas themselves do.

i would hereby issue a semi-friendly warning to the Iranian leadership :
be (or become) moderates in your foreign policies, and start planning for Iran joining the Abraham Accords, before one of your hawkish generals convinces your politicians to risk that wider war with Israel and their many allied countries.
the US and EU militaries are only getting stronger, while the Iranians keep chasing that dream of the silver bullet (nuclear weapon equipped missile strikes for instance) that'll finally obliterate Israel.

and the Democrats may seem weak, but they learn (rather quickly) from their mistakes, and when they unleash their military on a target, that target is thoroughly ruined, for sure.

i'm most willing to read (and comment on, if needed) your responses.

i saw the Iranian government threaten with a wider war over Israel recently.
i think this is worrisome. they are overestimating their military capability about as much as Hamas themselves do.

i would hereby issue a semi-friendly warning to the Iranian leadership :
be (or become) moderates in your foreign policies, and start planning for Iran joining the Abraham Accords, before one of your hawkish generals convinces your politicians to risk that wider war with Israel and their many allied countries.
the US and EU militaries are only getting stronger, while the Iranians keep chasing that dream of the silver bullet (nuclear weapon equipped missile strikes for instance) that'll finally obliterate Israel.

and the Democrats may seem weak, but they learn (rather quickly) from their mistakes, and when they unleash their military on a target, that target is thoroughly ruined, for sure.

i'm most willing to read (and comment on, if needed) your responses.
Why is your beloved Israel assassinating people in foreign countries who agree to peace? Why are they instigating a wider war? Any ideas Warfan?

Iran would take out northern Nazisrael within days but longer to paralyse all of this now accursed nation .
I believe Iran knows that such a response would run close to initiating an even wider war and is deliberating carefully .
I suspect it wants to know Russia’s full detailed position and both are delaying matters until the Kursk nuisance activity is cleared up .

Why is your beloved Israel assassinating people in foreign countries who agree to peace?
Machiavelli type thinking.
probably just plain necessary as well.
the Israelis do nothing bad until it becomes necessary.
now let me ask you : why do you support those cut-throat fundamentalist Muslims eh?

Why are they instigating a wider war?
they're not. Iran and their proxies are doing that against Israel.

Any ideas Warfan?
plenty, unlike you.

Iran would take out northern Nazisrael within days but longer to paralyse all of this now accursed nation .
I believe Iran knows that such a response would run close to initiating an even wider war and is deliberating carefully .
I suspect it wants to know Russia’s full detailed position and both are delaying matters until the Kursk nuisance activity is cleared up .
that's a pipe-dream by now.
the Democrats have finally acquired the wisdom, guts and nerves to draw a line in the sand that WILL ensure Israel's survival.

and without giving you too much "ooooh look at us perfect victims" credits to the civilian Muslim "protester" ranks, simply by hard-haggling any Israelis that don't put real effort into avoiding real civilian casualties.
and those protester ranks can and will get violent towards Jewish counter-protesters by the way, something they HAVE TO outgrow, and soon, or they risk losing the battle for the moral highground YET AGAIN.

Last edited:
Machiavelli type thinking.
probably just plain necessary as well.
the Israelis do nothing bad until it becomes necessary.
now let me ask you : why do you support those cut-throat fundamentalist Muslims eh?

they're not. Iran and their proxies are doing that against Israel.

plenty, unlike you.
Delusional. Israel is currently committing one of the greatest war crimes in recent history, but you think it necessary. Typical of a dumb duped American who loves war, as long as they don’t have to kill and die.

answer my question, or you're on ignore from here on.
You think I support Hamas because I oppose your beloved Israel’s genocide. Lol. This is the thinking of a child.

Unlike you Warfan, I oppose all war. I’ve told you this before. Pay attention.

Forum List

Back