🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has someone you know been "replaced"?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
I've long suspected a family member of mine was replaced by another being.

However this is not necessarily the case. Perhaps it's just the political correctness contagion.

Are these people, who seem to hold values contrary to the wellbeing of their kith and kin, possessed by other beings? Or are they just brought into the Hive mind of political correctness by a contagious psychological disease?

We know that emotions spread through a crowd. So why can't group psychosis?

So what are we to make of this miracle of the sun?

The phenomenon was first observed on October 13th, 1917 in Fatima, Portugal. (Read my earlier post on the subject, “May 13th, 5 PM”). According to published reports, somewhere from 30,000 to 100,00 were present to witness this event.

That’s a lot of witnesses!

So what happened? The sun appeared as an opaque, spinning disc in the sky. It cast multi-colored lights across the ground and the people watching the phenomenon. It danced and zigzagged in defiance of Mr. Hawkin’s scientific laws. It even careened toward earth leading some frightened observers to think it was the end of the world.

The anti-clericical Portuguse newspaper, O Seculo, reported on the event as follows:

“Before the astonished eyes of the crowd, whose aspect was biblical as they stood bare-headed, eagerly searching the sky, the sun trembled, made sudden incredible movements outside all cosmic laws — the sun ‘danced’ according to the typical expression of the people.”

Here’s what a doctor saw, Dr. Domingos Pinto Coelho, writing for another newspaper, Ordem:

“The sun, at one moment surrounded with scarlet flame, at another aureoled in yellow and deep purple, seemed to be in an exceedingly swift and whirling movement, at times appearing to be loosened from the sky and to be approaching the earth, strongly radiating heat.”

And then another reporter saw the following as published in O Dia, a newspaper in Lisbon:

“…The silver sun, enveloped in the same gauzy grey light, was seen to whirl and turn in the circle of broken clouds… The light turned a beautiful blue, as if it had come through the stained-glass windows of a cathedral, and spread itself over the people who knelt with outstretched hands… people wept and prayed with uncovered heads, in the presence of a miracle they had awaited. The seconds seemed like hours, so vivid were they.”

The miracle of the sun phenomenon has been witnessed on other occasions, each associated with a “Marian” site including in

The contagious mass psychosis of October 13th, 1917

LOL.

Like people "turning gay", this is more about people being honest about who they are than "turning". Of course, people do change, grow politically which is why most young people are liberal and most older people are more conservative.

Several years ago I read a study where a presentation about date rape was given at a university. Within a week, the incidence of date rape shot up. Did the lecture cause more date rape? Did it make more people oversensitive to date rape (essentially seeing things that weren't there)? Or did it give more people confidence to speak out about a very private, very personal and very harmful event?

As usual, one can expect incidents of all three, but mostly it created more awareness thus giving people the courage to speak out of these personal tragedies.

Likewise, living in a red state, people don't want to speak out against Republicans, but as more and more people become dissatisfied with the direction our nation is headed and with the extremism of the RNC, more and more people like myself are willing to buck the tide and speak our minds.

Granny wonders `bout Uncle Ferd...

... an' Uncle Ferd wonders `bout possum...

... an' possum wonders `bout Granny...

... an' dey all wonder `bout me.

Forum List

Back