Has the BLM ‘movement’ strengthened and or unified the Dem electorate?

I think they are losing support in terms of numbers, but they are getting a lot of money from somewhere. Doubt if much of it comes from people in the lower half of the electorate though. The ones that can't afford to hire their own private security. I do think think an awful lot of people are getting very tired of the rioting, looting, and destruction going on every night. The Dems are trying to pin the blame on Trump, but I don't think that idea is working.

Those votes are set in stone already...if they aren't to drunk or high to go vote.......

Elections are decided by the undecided working class stiffs who are undecided just before the election........and the BLM and Antifa BS will cause serious problems for the Dems in this crowd...........Why they push the MAIL IN VIRUS for the MAIL IN VOTE........

Ballot harvesting and the courts will decide this election.

The cause is real, supporting equality for all American citizens is correct. And yes the protests has hurt the Democratic agenda.

Those votes are set in stone already...if they aren't to drunk or high to go vote.......

Elections are decided by the undecided working class stiffs who are undecided just before the election........and the BLM and Antifa BS will cause serious problems for the Dems in this crowd...........Why they push the MAIL IN VIRUS for the MAIL IN VOTE........

Ballot harvesting and the courts will decide this election.
Elections are decided by the undecided working class stiffs who are undecided just before the election...

I keep predicting that this election will be decided by those who usually sit on the sidelines, but decide to vote this time around.

We will see.

The cause is real, supporting equality for all American citizens is correct. And yes the protests has hurt the Democratic agenda.

It ain't the protests, it's the rioting, violence, and destruction that is hurting the Democratic agenda, because the Dems run those cities and states and they won't do anything to put an end to it. And frankly the democratic response by some to defund or even abolish the police isn't being received too well either.

What's interesting is support for Black Lives Matter is now lower than before the riots started 4 months ago.

Has the BLM ‘movement’ strengthened and or unified the Dem electorate?
We can be pretty sure it has strengthened Trumps base and pushed the ‘undecided’ under the Republican tent...right?

Democrats love BLM and antifa. Average Americans hate them. They're terrorists. Their extinction would be a blessing to our country.

Forum List

Back