Have a tattoo? Not allowed to the restaurant

Tramp stamp tells me the woman probably likes anal sex. Don't understand why a criminal would help the law identify him with his ink. I know tats are addictive and folks using EBT cards are usually covered with them. Back in the day, you could forget becoming a commissioned officer if you got tats....and forget ever being in the intel gathering end of it. Only tat I ever liked was a butterfly hippie chicks used to get in intimate places like their pelvis or breast.
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

Last edited:
Lots of people have tattoos nowadays. Next it will be anyone with sleeves.
I like tattoos but not face ones and extreme piercings are way too freaky. (imo)

Restaurant refuses service to man because of facial tattoos

After catching Alan Jackson's country concert at the rodeo, two friends were hoping to grab a bite at Bombshells off of I-45 and Fuqua. But they never got that chance.
An HPD officer told Erik Leighton that management wanted him and his friend out. Folks with facial tattoos weren't allowed inside.

I don't think it's appropriate to deny service to someone because of ink they may have on their body.
Should people be allowed to discriminate based on tattoos, piercings or other body art so if they do it as some sort of art statement? Such a new kind of discrimination
Or is it a consequence of that wave of morons from Mexico with face\neck tattoos as criminal sign? Probably yes.
The guy with the tats should just accept the fact that equal doesn't always mean equal.

It's clear-cut discrimination. Can no more exclude service to someone with facial tattoos than you could someone super obese, with some disfigurement, or other abnormal appearence. Guy should sue. And he'll very likely win. The officer should be sued as well since hs shoulda known better.
Then we'll hear the usual suspects talk about how he purposely picked that restaurant so that he could sue.

After catching Alan Jackson's country concert at the rodeo, two friends were hoping to grab a bite at Bombshells off of I-45 and Fuqua. But they never got that chance.
An HPD officer told Erik Leighton that management wanted him and his friend out. Folks with facial tattoos weren't allowed inside.

I don't think it's appropriate to deny service to someone because of ink they may have on their body.
Should people be allowed to discriminate based on tattoos, piercings or other body art so if they do it as some sort of art statement? Such a new kind of discrimination
Or is it a consequence of that wave of morons from Mexico with face\neck tattoos as criminal sign? Probably yes.
The guy with the tats should just accept the fact that equal doesn't always mean equal.

I think they should be able to but it's a really stupid business practice. If I owned a restaurant, I would only deny service to people who were being disruptive.

I saw what the guy looks like yesterday on the news. I didn't see anything bad about his appearance. He could have looked worse.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I like tattoos but not face ones and extreme piercings are way too freaky. (imo)

A few years back I was in the electronics dept. of a Target. I had some questions about a digital camera, and the clerk ( male ) was "helping" me. He had a few lip piercings, and a tongue piercing, and because of this his voice was slurred to the point that I was having trouble understanding him.
It was one of the most amazingly pathetic things I have ever came across in a store !
This wasn't a tattoo parlor, not someone's mom and pop beauty salon, this was a Target !!!!
To this day how this fuck ever got his job (especially when you consider how many people were out of work).
You can bet I made some phone calls and wrote a few e-mails when I got home.

I don't mind them on men. In fact, sometimes they can be kind of hot, but I don't care for them on women unless they are small and inconspicuous. Women with sleeves? I think it just looks very masculine.

... Snip...
I do. It would make me physically ill to have a tattooed person eating at the next table.

You should probably see a mental health professional to deal with your problem.

Tramp stamp tells me the woman probably likes anal sex. Don't understand why a criminal would help the law identify him with his ink. I know tats are addictive and folks using EBT cards are usually covered with them. Back in the day, you could forget becoming a commissioned officer if you got tats....and forget ever being in the intel gathering end of it. Only tat I ever liked was a butterfly hippie chicks used to get in intimate places like their pelvis or breast.
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

What's wrong with a woman liking anal sex? You ain't ever had a girlfriend try n get kinky like that? A great many men absolutely love fucking a beautiful woman in the ass. Are you not among them?

Last edited:

Yeah, a big ass spider on the face doesn't look good. But this is the photo in the OP:

image.jpg

Cmon. This guy doesn't look intimidating at all. The loops on his ears are baby blue lol. He's got his Momma's name tatted above his left eyebrow. Dude looks like he's chill, sweet and has a sense of humor. And dat beard. Its clean. Not many people can pull of the beard without lookin' like an angry Viking, a suicidal terrorist, a rabbi, or swamp trash from Mississippi. Dude pulls it off just fine and looks like he's got good taste in music and would be down to kick your ass on Mario Kart.
tattoos11n-7-web.jpg

10-face-tattoo.w529.h529.2x.jpg

Apparently he's also got two cats at home and has a hard working job at a power plant.

People be judgin'!

Seriously though. People should quit trippin'. I know it sounds like some strange, powerful magick to some, but people can actually choose not be offended by these things. Yeah. Why not let the guy eat in peace? Why they gotta put themselves into a bad trip over his body art? Why not appreciate the diversity of American style?

There are lots of urban retail businesses banning hoodies now. I heard on CNN a couple of weeks ago about one of the convenience store chains banning hoodies in some big city.

On Monday morning, March 9, 2014, I noticed a sign posted on the entrance to Phish Heads Restaurant in Lake City, Florida. The sign read:

NO HOODIES
NO BAGGY PANTS
REMOVE SUN GLASSES
NO CONCEALED WEAPONS

I will be going to Future Fitness gym tomorrow and Phish Heads is just a few doors down from the gym. I'll check to see if the sign is still there. If it is, I will talk to the manager. I will keep you posted.

... Snip...
I do. It would make me physically ill to have a tattooed person eating at the next table.

How about if the tats are on their face ?

... Snip...

How about if the tats are on their face ?

Despite the fact that it isn't the norm, and that you obviously disagree with the idea of body art on the face- and do not understand it- a tat on the face is not an accurate way to assess the mental health of someone.

A few years back I was in the electronics dept. of a Target. I had some questions about a digital camera, and the clerk ( male ) was "helping" me. He had a few lip piercings, and a tongue piercing, and because of this his voice was slurred to the point that I was having trouble understanding him.
It was one of the most amazingly pathetic things I have ever came across in a store !
This wasn't a tattoo parlor, not someone's mom and pop beauty salon, this was a Target !!!!
To this day how this fuck ever got his job (especially when you consider how many people were out of work).
You can bet I made some phone calls and wrote a few e-mails when I got home.

Theres a point where it becomes self mutilization. I dont get tounge piercing...at all.
When you have trouble talking, thats not a good sign lol

Forum List

Back