Havent posted in long time; Are we really gonna do this (President Harris)? Im stunned

GWTk_UTbQAQHEtu.jpeg

Actually,
Early voting suggests that not only is Kamala is going to lose but by a very large margin.

Then the Democrats need a candidate that can go toe to toe with JD Vance. And there aren't many who can. Vance has already proven himself in a huge way. Camera presence and statesmanship in every manner possible.

This is looking like 12 years of a GOP Whitehouse. So the Democrats will have to focus on congress for any power whatsoever in the coming years.
Spot on! Nice post.

Watch the news occasionally.

I don't do the "water is wet" thing for tRumplings.

Huh, so you want me to watch cnn? I generally don’t watch news. I listen to political talk radio from both sides.

So you make a claim but don’t want to provide the links to show where you came to that conclusion. The links are important so both sides know what it is you are referring to

Never even heard of it. Who is on there?

Who has Sirius anymore anyway?

Who has Sirius anymore anyway?

34 million people…..

Who is on there?m
Well, for the right, on the patriot channel, you have glen beck, Sean hannity, David Webb, mark levin, Stacey Washington, Sonny Johnston, Andrew Wilkow and some other.

On the left you have, between progress channel and urban view, you have Karen Hunter, John fugelsang, dean obiedallah, Michealangelo signorile, and several others.

You also have Fox News, cnn, msnbc as well others.

34 million people…..

Well, for the right, on the patriot channel, you have glen beck, Sean hannity, David Webb, mark levin, Stacey Washington, Sonny Johnston, Andrew Wilkow and some other.

On the left you have, between progress channel and urban view, you have Karen Hunter, John fugelsang, dean obiedallah, Michealangelo signorile, and several others.

You also have Fox News, cnn, msnbc as well others.
The folks on the right are well known.

Never heard of any of the rest.

Nobody really has sirius anymore because streaming is so easy, even in your car.

Forum List

Back