🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Having put Obama on the defensive ... GOP p*sses off gays again

gotta take the HEAT off Obama and the millions of people he has pissed off, so lets talk about homosexuals and oh dear me they are pissed again

anyone know when they aren't?

good grief pathetic

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Hey, the gays didn't tell Boehner to piss on them. Obamacare will become increasingly unpopular, imo, even amongst those of us who believe govt not only has a role, but a duty, to help underinsured get HC. Gay rights is an issue that has passed into intransigence by an increasing irrelvant poltiical movement.

So, which issue does Boehner pursue? The moonbatshite crazy one.

There is no gay right, as there is no turning left right, as there is no republican right, as there is no right for choices in behavior... you have the right to the FREEDOM to exercise choice.. but no right to force others to accept you, to go along with you, to not discriminate against your actions, or anything of the sort

oh, who cares :rolleyes:
certain demographics can be simply ignored, since they are so pre-brainwashed to leftard agenda it is not worth the time and effort to address them.

Hey, the gays didn't tell Boehner to piss on them. Obamacare will become increasingly unpopular, imo, even amongst those of us who believe govt not only has a role, but a duty, to help underinsured get HC. Gay rights is an issue that has passed into intransigence by an increasing irrelvant poltiical movement.

So, which issue does Boehner pursue? The moonbatshite crazy one.

Same as it ever was.

And when they lose, they'll blame voter fraud.

Homosexuals are such poor poor victims in this country why would they want to live here?

It's National STOP the frikken presses news when they are PISSED over something

All reliable data point to the "gay" population in the U.S. being on the order of one and a half percent of the total. I know, if you watch prime time television (particulalrly the Shonda Rhimes garbage), you will draw a different conclusion, but remember that LaLa Land is a magnet for people of that particular pursuasion. so their portrayals are not representative.

Actually, antagonizing the so-called "gay" population is about as politically harmful as antagonizing New York Yankee fans. In fact, one could argue that opposing a bill supporing "gay rights" would bring as many favorable voter responses as unfavorable.

Any significant anti-discrimination law "protecting" homosexuals will end up being nothing more than yet another goldmine for lawyers and others who work in the Grievance Industry.

Not considered in these initiatives is the fact that it is impossible to define "homosexual" with legal precision, so any woman who enjoys sports or has short hair and any man who dresses stylishly will have a law that gives them the right to sue for any workplace grievance because they might have been perceived to be homosexual. And employers will have to PROVE that they didn't fire or demote them because of their perceived homosexuality.

Just for fun, which of the following people should be protected by a law that outlaws discrimination on the basis of sexual preference or sexual identification:

(a) A man who lives a celibate life and appears normal in every way, but is privately attracted to other men.

(b) A woman who is rumored to be lesbian but is simply unmarried and not interested in dating.

(c) A man who, during a period of incarceration, took up the practice of fudge-packing.

(d) A man who is married and lives a normal life, but occasionally and discretely visits a homosexual prostitute.

(e) Meredith Baxter-Birney (or whatever she calls herself now).

Most laws of this type are promoted on the basis that they will help to cure a measurable problem for the target group - employment discrimination, hate crimes, whatever. But there is no measurable discrimination against homosexuals. Their personal incomes and personal wealth are HIGHER than the general population, and incidents of violence and overt discrimination are NEWSWORTHY because they are so rare - despite the fact that a large portion of the population considers their conduct both abhorrent and sinful.

In fact, given the prevalence of biblical Christianity and Judaism in this country, our overall treatment of homosexuals - with no significant groundswell oof intolerance or discrimination - is exemplary.

It is not that long ago when police would periodically raid gay bars and arrest people for "showing affection," and college frat boys would beat up queers for sport.

Left-handers have a bigger problem in this country with irrational discrimination than homosexuals do. This is a stupid, pointless law.

certain demographics can be simply ignored, since they are so pre-brainwashed to leftard agenda it is not worth the time and effort to address them.

Wow you guys didn't learn from the Mitt Romney 47% don't pay taxes comment?

Or the ignore the Hispanics, Blacks, Women and Gays mantra?

Or the not with us against us talking point?

I mean, how many different groups can you ignore while being a successful political alternative?

Like I always say Repubs seem to take great joy and pride in just being mean for seemingly no reason. You guys are burning the house down with you in it

I mean, how many different groups can you ignore while being a successful political alternative?

Like I always say Repubs seem to take great joy and pride in just being mean for seemingly no reason. You guys are burning the house down with you in it

Oh, you think the current crop of progressive authoritarians aren't doing that exact thing by telling us that the people in the individual insurance market are "a small percentage of the insurance market as a whole"? I guess they don't matter....?

Look, I have no problem with gay people getting married, adopting, or anything else, and discrimination shouldn't be applauded by anyone. But, when you constantly want to compartmentalize people into sub sets of American's, you are always going to get yourself into trouble with another.

And to want to label people as "mean" for the sake of it, simply because they don't follow your ideology, in a lock step manner, is simply a non educated approach.

Oh, you think the current crop of progressive authoritarians aren't doing that exact thing by telling us that the people in the individual insurance market are "a small percentage of the insurance market as a whole"? I guess they don't matter....?

Look, I have no problem with gay people getting married, adopting, or anything else, and discrimination shouldn't be applauded by anyone. But, when you constantly want to compartmentalize people into sub sets of American's, you are always going to get yourself into trouble with another.

And to want to label people as "mean" for the sake of it, simply because they don't follow your ideology, in a lock step manner, is simply a non educated approach.

What you described in the bolded is called "life". No where in the history of the universe has there been no groups or sub sets. Always have been and always will be, you may not like it but pretending there is an alternative where everyone is "the same" is fantasy land stuff

Second, I'm not saying mean because you have to like what I like. You don't have to like anything just don't be a jerk about it.

I'm saying mean because when it comes to something Repubs don't like they do everything they can to literally shit on the people. Whether its the poor, gays, minorities, etc etc its always a "Who gives a fuck?" response that is only done to illicit a negative reaction.

Like Steph saying
oh dear me they are pissed again

anyone know when they aren't?

Or Dave saying
There is no gay right, as there is no turning left right, as there is no republican right, as there is no right for choices in behavior... you have the right to the FREEDOM to exercise choice.. but no right to force others to accept you, to go along with you, to not discriminate against your actions, or anything of the sort

You get that? Promoting discrimination! How does that help anyone? It doesn't its just one of those finger in the eye moments the GOP seems to take great pleasure in doing why? IDK

The ignore it, because you are playing into the lefties' game plan.

This is what happens when we give a single person too much power.

I'm not really sure what the point of opposing this is, though.

There are enough votes in the House to pass ENDA, but Boehner is going to use his dicatorial powers to do everything he can to stop it from coming to a vote on the House floor. Just like he did during the shutdown.

You hear that, negroes?

Just for fun, which of the following people should be protected by a law that outlaws discrimination on the basis of sexual preference or sexual identification:

I'll make it easy for you. The people who should be protected are those for whom the reason given for their dismissal is that they were gay.

Now why is that so hard for you to grasp?

The people who are trying to compartmentalize gays are the ones who want to force them out of sight. Out of the workplace, out of a residence, out of a neighborhood, out of a town. The bigots want them out of sight and out of mind.

Guess what? They are not going to get their way.

The people making an issue out of homosexuality are the bigots. Bigots want to exclude them, shove them around, arrest them, kill them. The rest of us would just like to treat them the same as everyone else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back