"He Must Resign!!!"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Yet another talking head from the Left, interviewed by Tucker Carlson.

Watch what happens when.....more than once.....Carlson asks 'do you have any evidence at all???"

2. BTW.....not a single intell agency has claimed any evidence....nothing has changed since the NYTimes wrote this:
"The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html

3. There is only one single piece of evidence that comes from the Kremlin, the infamous and now discredited anti-Trump "dossier," that suggest disgusting acts by Trump.

Clearly....Hillary was the Kremlin's choice for President....and this must be attributed to her history of accepting bribes to act in the interests other than those of Americans.

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-14_15-31-2.jpeg

He should be impeached because all the fake news outlets say he's guilty.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

LOL, the evidence is in Shakespeare. You can't make this shit up.

You've dragged it out of me.....my version of Shakespeare's 65th Sonnet:

Since brass, nor stone, nor earth, nor boundless sea,
But indoctrination o'ersways their power,
How with this rage shall wisdom hold a plea,
Whose action is no stronger than a flower?
O! how shall savvy judgment hold out,
Against the wrackful siege of blithering idiots
When rocks impregnable are not so stout,
Nor gates of steel so strong but the NYTimes decays?

(curtsy)

almost an entire op without mentioning Hillary ..

these pukes ate totally obsessed I tell you, TOTALLY OBSESSED with Clinton

Clinton was anything but the Kremlin's choice, and those who insist on the lie need to be remember for it.

Hillary Clinton is the only reason for the circus...the fables of collusion and obstruction of justice.

And.....in pertinent to both of the fabrication.....it is Hillary Clinton's campaign that was aided by the Kremlin, and it was Hillary Clinton who obstructed justice in ordering her peon, Loretta Lynch, to end the investigation.

"Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.

Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed."
Comey privately told Congress about second confrontation with the former Attorney General

The fact that these truths are painful to you makes my day.

I don't care who ya' are......this here's a darn good summary:

"It is a hoax. It is a manufactured narrative that has been fed by anonymous leaks from nameless people with no evidence whatsoever. And it has been the primary news story going on six straight months, maybe seven, seven straight months uninterrupted, the number one story.

This story has spawned countless congressional investigations and a seemingly endless FBI investigation. It has now resulted in the creation of a special counsel because James Comey and his gang couldn’t find any evidence of this even when they tried to plant it! They came up with a faked dossier ostensibly describing despicable acts Trump had committed in Russia and elsewhere. That’s the equivalent of planted evidence, and they couldn’t even make planted evidence stick.

It’s greater than nothing here. There is no “there” there. There is no evidence. There isn’t even a scintilla. This is all a manufactured political theory to explain what to Democrats is inexplicable: Them losing an election to Donald Trump. And they have been hysterical for seven straight months now. It’s been the lead story. CNN cannot let go of it. The New York Times can’t. There isn’t a shred."
Hodgkinson’s Facebook Page Reads Like a CNN Panel on Russia

And, as it was Russia that originated the anti-Trump dossier......Hillary was, and has always been, Putin's date for the prom.

Hillary Clinton is the only reason for the circus...the fables of collusion and obstruction of justice.

And.....in pertinent to both of the fabrication.....it is Hillary Clinton's campaign that was aided by the Kremlin, and it was Hillary Clinton who obstructed justice in ordering her peon, Loretta Lynch, to end the investigation.

"Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.

Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed."
Comey privately told Congress about second confrontation with the former Attorney General

WTF do you know about facts ?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

As you have found regularly.....I post nothing but facts.

That's why you were unable to provide any counter examples.

And, while we are chatting....
How does it feel being an evolutionary cul de sac?

Clearly....Hillary was the Kremlin's choice for President....and this must be attributed to her history of accepting bribes to act in the interests other than those of Americans.

yeah, heres the Russians celebrating Hillarys victory ..

counter counter

:lmao::lmao:

counter counter

1. Why would the Kremlin author the anti-Trump dossier if they wanted him to win?

2. Hillary has a record of accepting bribes to enrich the Clinton Crime Family.
Of course that was Putin's choice.

3. Why does every investigation of Trump come up with zero evidence?

4. The Intell community, Yates, Clapper, Comey, Sessions......every one that you hang your hopes on has been a flop.

5. When did you turn over your ability to think to the DNC?

Welllllll??????

counter counter

Oh.....and that video????

"Disinformation is false information spread deliberately to deceive.[1][2][3] The English word is a translation of the Russian dezinformatsiya,[1][2][3] derived from the title of a KGB black propaganda department.[4] The book Disinformation documents that Joseph Stalin coined the term,..."
Disinformation - Wikipedia

I have the new Democrat logo

stock-vector-harness-horse-200056445.jpg

Why do you say such a thing? If I were Russia I would want the woman who knows so little about Russia that she offered a 2.00 Staples "reset button" and called that foreign policy.

Trump said nothing but America first during the campaign, why do you think Russia would find that attractive? We know, no one can find Hillary attractive.

Never figured PoliSpice for a Carlson fan boi. NO!! WAIT!!! It DOES make sense because his old show was cancelled because all it did was fan the flames of rw hate

Forum List

Back