🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

He went to see Trump...hilary's minions broke his nose....fascists still democrats...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....this Hispanic American is a Trump supporter...so hilary's minions broke his nose...

I’m voting for Donald Trump, so I went to see him speak. Protesters broke my nose.

My trouble began once the rally was over.

My friend and I joined a crowd of Trump supporters who had all left the convention center around the same time. The garage where we had parked our car was right next to the building, but police were directing everyone around the block to another garage entrance instead. The farther we walked, the fewer Trump fans were with us — people began peeling off to go to restaurants or bars in the area, or to other garages nearby.

And suddenly, there were protesters everywhere. Some were holding Mexican flags, or burning American ones. They were yelling “F— Trump!” at us and cornering us. Some of them started grabbing Trump supporters — they were going up and slugging people, sucker-punching people, just picking random people out. As much as we wanted to help, because our fellow Republicans were getting hit, I knew any moment that could be me. So my friend and I just kept walking — sometimes, we’d be running. We saw police standing nearby, but they didn’t do anything. That scared me, because I thought, “Okay, if I’m next, there’s going to be no cops.”

The left wing fascists have not changed...they are violent thugs who will atttack and beat anyone they disagree with....

Yes....this Hispanic American is a Trump supporter...so hilary's minions broke his nose...

I’m voting for Donald Trump, so I went to see him speak. Protesters broke my nose.

My trouble began once the rally was over.

My friend and I joined a crowd of Trump supporters who had all left the convention center around the same time. The garage where we had parked our car was right next to the building, but police were directing everyone around the block to another garage entrance instead. The farther we walked, the fewer Trump fans were with us — people began peeling off to go to restaurants or bars in the area, or to other garages nearby.

And suddenly, there were protesters everywhere. Some were holding Mexican flags, or burning American ones. They were yelling “F— Trump!” at us and cornering us. Some of them started grabbing Trump supporters — they were going up and slugging people, sucker-punching people, just picking random people out. As much as we wanted to help, because our fellow Republicans were getting hit, I knew any moment that could be me. So my friend and I just kept walking — sometimes, we’d be running. We saw police standing nearby, but they didn’t do anything. That scared me, because I thought, “Okay, if I’m next, there’s going to be no cops.”

The left wing fascists have not changed...they are violent thugs who will atttack and beat anyone they disagree with....
NOT A WORD about Hillary in the whole article, yet YOU chose to insert her name....there was mention of a Bernie supporter, but not Hillary.

NICE TRY! :p

Hillary represents the left. The anti-Trumpers are the left (obviously). Therefore, Hillary and Bernie are fueling the violence against people exercising their first amendment rights to voice their support of Donald Trump, since they have not condemned it.

Forum List

Back