🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hell, NO, DNC, We Won't Vote for Hillary

Bernie is the soppiest 'milk-sop' of a candidate that I can ever remember running in a primary. Hell, he'd even fail as a clown in a dunk-tank!

Bernie is the soppiest 'milk-sop' of a candidate that I can ever remember running in a primary. Hell, he'd even fail as a clown in a dunk-tank!

True, but nothing changes the fact that he was screwed by the DNC. Heard them say they are sorry and they'll make sure it never happens again. Laughable. They are only sorry they got caught and the only changes will be to be more careful in the future so as not to get caught.

Any Bernie supporters here who are willing to forgive and vote for Hillary? Looks like many won't. I have talked to some lib friends who are furious about this latest scandal. Looks like it may be a deal breaker for many. Same ones were already unhappy when Bernie endorsed Hillary. Now that he's continuing to support her even after learning that he was made a fool of by her and the DNC, many are losing respect for him.

I can't even think of the third candidates name right now, but know the Facebook lib friends are starting to support him.

Forum List

Back