Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
I haven't been active on a discussion forum for about 6 years or so. I haven't been booted off of one for at least 8 years...

I am a cop, a registered Independent, and am just as fed up with the BS in DC as everyone else.

So, let's get after it!

I haven't been active on a discussion forum for about 6 years or so. I haven't been booted off of one for at least 8 years...

I am a cop, a registered Independent, and am just as fed up with the BS in DC as everyone else.

So, let's get after it!
Welcome
Hook up with Bucs90... You can read "Officer.com" together...

So, let's get after it!
Welcome
Hook up with Bucs90... You can read "Officer.com" together...
I've been a member there for ten years.

So, let's get after it!

Well hello Stumped.....I mean Stamped....did you mean to leave the "e" of "stampede"?

Hope you have fun posting here.

So, let's get after it!

Well hello Stumped.....I mean Stamped....did you mean to leave the "e" of "stampede"?

Nope. Trump stamped (ya know, like "Tramp Stamped")

Welcome! Don't ever leave home without your vest - just saying (as a mother of a cop).

Welcome.

Placing yourself between the dregs of society and the taxpayers is greatly appreciated. Be careful.

Mind telling us which community you serve?

Welcome! Don't ever leave home without your vest - just saying (as a mother of a cop).

Oh I don't - my wife said she would kill me if I ever did...

Oh, dear God ... glad I read through all the posts before replying. You scared the crap out of me!!! "His wife wants him DEAD???"; he doesn't wear his vest??? Have mercy on an old lady, man ... don't be scaring me like that! :D

So, let's get after it!
Let's roll!

Welcome!

So, let's get after it!

Nope. Trump stamped (ya know, like "Tramp Stamped")

So which are you? Tramp Stamped or Trump Stumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back