Here's Kamala Harris clearly explaining that she's Communist

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I'm curious, does anyone here like how California is run, which is why a major replacement of the population is taking place? Reason I ask is, currently that's where the Democrat's most powerful politicians are from, and they have an eye on your State next. Communist Kamala wants you.

Here's Kamala clearly explaining that she is Communist. Read 45 declarations of communist takeover BTW, written in 1963, and adopted by the Democrats.

Last edited:
I'm curious, does anyone here like how California is run, which is why there's a major replacement of the population? Reason I ask is, currently that's where the Democrat's most powerful politicians are from, and they have an eye on your State next. Communist Kamala wants you.

Here's Kamala clearly explaining that she is Communist. Read 45 declarations of communist takeover BTW, written in 1963, and adopted by the Democrats.

26. Kamala Harris is a communist and her word choices give it away. “Equitable distribution” “equity”

Jesus Christ and his Dad said the same thing, those darn communists.

I'm curious, does anyone here like how California is run, which is why there's a major replacement of the population? Reason I ask is, currently that's where the Democrat's most powerful politicians are from, and they have an eye on your State next. Communist Kamala wants you.

She wants to do to America what she and Pelosi and Newsome did to California. But low information idiots will vote for her because she is "not Trump".

So why doesn't Heels Up put up or shut up. I want to see her and the rest of this administration redistribute their wealth to show us how equity works. Are they going to give up their homes so that they are in the same place as the homeless?

Republicans should have been ahead of the game a long time ago instead of spending every waking minute and hour regurgitating ADL talking points like some kind of puppet with a hand up its ass about how mad they were that she didn't pick the Jew.

You get what you deserve.

Get your priorities straight...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back