Heroes of the Fiery Cross

FDR appointed a KKK member, Hugo Black who probably held a KKK hatred for "Papists", to the Supreme Court. In the late 40's private, mostly Catholic, schools were springing up throughout the U.S. and democrats saw it as a threat to public education. Justice Black created the concept of "Separation of Church and State" that had no basis in the Constitution in order to try to control Christian schools.

FDR appointed a KKK member, Hugo Black who probably held a KKK hatred for "Papists", to the Supreme Court. In the late 40's private, mostly Catholic, schools were springing up throughout the U.S. and democrats saw it as a threat to public education. Justice Black created the concept of "Separation of Church and State" that had no basis in the Constitution in order to try to control Christian schools.

That was in the 1920s. I think now the Catholics are no longer the enemies, but Jews still are?

I suggest that it is Faux Jews who are the true enemy, but are key members of the Deep State , WEF etc and are your modern Nazis . An appalling situation for" real" Jewish people to be in -- the more so because the majority ( I guess) have no clue how they continue to be used as shelter for this group who are the true Khazarian Mafia ..
I think now the Catholics are no longer the enemies, but Jews still are?

That was in the 1920s. I think now the Catholics are no longer the enemies, but Jews still are?
FDR appointed KKK member Hugo Black to the Court in the late 30's. Black paid him back with the majority opinion that exonerated FDR from responsibility for the incarceration of American citizens without due process.

Forum List

Back