He's Done: Jeb Bush Says It's 'UnAmerican" To Deport Illegals

He's correct but it can be done, if you can figure out who in the hell is supposed to be here in the first place, and no one knows.

I can't stand that fucking liberal. WTF is he doing in the Republican Party in the first place? That whole family is a bunch of damn RINOs.

Yo, Jeb Bush was cooked when he got into the race, let`s take a look at Ted Cruz, you have to be a true American to support a Constitution Conservative Republican?

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

He's confirmed he is for the 3rd world invasion of America. His unAmerican Mexican wife is no doubt an influence on him.

Jeb Bush Insists on Path to Citizenship Says Deportation is Not an American Value

Jeb Bush Says It's 'UnAmerican" To Deport Illegals

It's also 'UnAmerican" to stop breaking and entering.
I'll swing by your house later today, Jeb, I hear you've got some cool stuff
that I'd like to "borrow".

Yo,

Only one person who can bring back America, watch the debates!

"GTP"

He's confirmed he is for the 3rd world invasion of America. His unAmerican Mexican wife is no doubt an influence on him.

Jeb Bush Insists on Path to Citizenship Says Deportation is Not an American Value

Yo,
View attachment 45910

"GTP"
Canadian Wetback Ted will bring back America? From where exactly?

He has about as much winning as his dad did coming here legally (he bribed his way in) and was loyal to two countries before the US.

Yo,
View attachment 45910

"GTP"

He has about as much winning as his dad did coming here legally (he bribed his way in) and was loyal to two countries before the US.
Very politically incorrect.

I can't stand that fucking liberal. WTF is he doing in the Republican Party in the first place? That whole family is a bunch of damn RINOs.

They're worse than RINOs, they're Globalists. Their loyalty is to the UN and the goals of one world government.

They might have a foolish notion that the whole world can become a republic, but I doubt they're that naive.

Yo,
View attachment 45910

"GTP"

Yo, it`s natural for idiot Democrat wannabe`s to degrade a good man or woman in the Republican Party, but hey, we know you idiots already! Your Party is not electing our Candidate, so live with it fool!!!

"GTP"

Yo,
View attachment 45910

"GTP"

Yo, it`s natural for idiot Democrat wannabe`s to degrade a good man or woman in the Republican Party, but hey, we know you idiots already! Your Party is not electing our Candidate, so live with it fool!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 45911
Few people would be happier than I if you can manage to run Cruz. A sure loser...

I wish you Republicans will come to a consensus within your party.

Because when you Republicans decide what to do--it is done!!

No argument. No fight. The Dems will serve it up to you just the way you want it!!

Forum List

Back