Hetero Married Couple Slaughter Their 5 Year Old Daughter

It is so unfortunate these poor children weren't raised by a nice lesbian couple.
Or even better......two fudge packers. ..... :cool:
I've often wondered, since a phobe like you can't understand that two men or two women can be in love beyond just biological, are you personally capable of understanding love or do you just fuck a willing or unwilling women and consider that love, because that's all you understand? I really want to know. Is biological mating all you know of love?

I've often wondered, since a phobe like you can't understand that two men or two women can be in love beyond just biological, are you personally capable of understanding love or do you just fuck a willing or unwilling women and consider that love, because that's all you understand? I really want to know. Is biological mating all you know of love?
Poor pathetic Rdean.......he still doesn't have a grip on reality. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

It is so unfortunate these poor children weren't raised by a nice lesbian couple.
Biological hetero mating is the only way to procreate. I love my dog but I don't fuck him in the ass and I don't expect my employer to provide his health coverage at the expense of my co-workers.

Couple gets life for murder of 5-year-old Mackenzie Maison

The “monstrous acts” that led to the murder of Mackenzie Maison defied “explanation or understanding,” a St. Clair County circuit judge said Thursday.
20qyu6s.jpg

It's just terrible what Midwest hetero couples do to their kids.

I understand what you are trying to do.

But don't try to outdo the homophobic bigots.

Silhouette is an asshole for using the very real issue of child abuse to attack homosexuals.

Don't do it also.

Biological hetero mating is the only way to procreate. I love my dog but I don't fuck him in the ass and I don't expect my employer to provide his health coverage at the expense of my co-workers.
And there it is.

It never fails. The bigots always attempt to draw a connection from homosexuality to incest and bestiality. They just can't stop themselves.

Refer to another thread on this forum about Lesbian couple treating a child.
That's the topic which inspired me. You're a little slow on the uptake.
Evil is evil sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.
You just referred to another thread about how a Lesbian (sic) couple treated a child.

Did you post in that topic, "Evil is evil. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it"?

Nope. No, you didn't.

Interesting.

I posted NOTHING in that thread.

Exactly.

Very revealing.

Since 98% of married couples are heterosexual it's kind of amusing that the desperate left searches for examples of atrocities to justify the physical and mental abuse of children at the hands of homosexual couples.

And there it is.

It never fails. The bigots always attempt to draw a connection from homosexuality to incest and bestiality. They just can't stop themselves.
More accurately, homofascists incessantly demonstrate the inability to comprehend the logic of irrelevant personal sexual behavior vs procreation.

Couple gets life for murder of 5-year-old Mackenzie Maison

The “monstrous acts” that led to the murder of Mackenzie Maison defied “explanation or understanding,” a St. Clair County circuit judge said Thursday.
20qyu6s.jpg

It's just terrible what Midwest hetero couples do to their kids.

After reading the article I didn't see anything about "the monstrous acts". "A special kind of evil" was hardly evident either. Stupid? yes. Were these children hidden from view? Why didn't ANYONE drop a dime to child welfare?

I wonder what prevented the parents from getting better/any medical advice. Could this be some religious component involved in not seeking medical help?

Sounds like this is a cluster of stupidity. Were these people desperately poor? They were obviously not capable of raising children. Who gave birth? There are many questions and no answers in the article.

Where was the torture? No grandparents?

The judge seems as ignorant as the parents being sent to life sentences.

The response here seems just as ignorant. Turning this tragedy into an argument for and against gay marriage/child raising sort of misses the point does it not?

Since 98% of married couples are heterosexual it's kind of amusing that the desperate left searches for examples of atrocities to justify the physical and mental abuse of children at the hands of homosexual couples.
Do you think couples need to be married to abuse children?

Forum List

Back