Hey Cracker! We gone take your shit. White guy gets robbed...with a twist!

Wow..................just wow.........................

I wonder if anyone saw this story on the news and started a charity donation for his "missing gifts"? If so, they should give all the money back and then hammer this ass for making crap up.

I wonder if anyone saw this story on the news and started a charity donation for his "missing gifts"? If so, they should give all the money back and then hammer this ass for making crap up.

Hahahahaha...he started a charity??? And let me guess. He got the $2500 and then some with this racially motivated superman story!

Tell me I'm right!!

Hahahahaha...he started a charity??? And let me guess. He got the $2500 and then some with this racially motivated superman story!

Tell me I'm right!!

Dunno if he started one or not, was asking if it had been done, because hey, when else do you think that you can tug at the heartstrings of people if not at Christmas?

Either way, I hope that his Karma is returned to him with interest. Kinda shoddy to do crap like this.

Why would anyone fake this crime, all he had to do was walk threw a black neighborhood

Why would anyone fake this crime, all he had to do was walk threw a black neighborhood

Wow, you just don't get it. The guy never had shit to be robbed of. Lol...it's like you miss the entire point of the lie.

Wow, you just don't get it. The guy never had shit to be robbed of. Lol...it's like you miss the entire point of the lie.
Blacks don't care if there is something to be robbed, they just like being violent

I know of hundreds of people who are black who DON'T like being violent. Met most of them while I was stationed in the Navy, and we all worked together as a team.

But................don't let that get in the way of your racist rants. Carry on.

Blacks don't care if there is something to be robbed, they just like being violent

I know of hundreds of people who are black who DON'T like being violent. Met most of them while I was stationed in the Navy, and we all worked together as a team.

But................don't let that get in the way of your racist rants. Carry on.
It's a well-known fact that the Navy only accepts oreos, so there's that.

How do they select them?

How do they select them?
They ask every new recruit what the proper course of action is if confronted with a question to which they don't know the answer. If they respond: "Ask someone." they are in. If they respond "Axe someone." they are rejected. If they respond "Here's twenty bucks if you'll answer the question for me." they are made an officer.

It is not completely rare for people male or female to pretend they were attacked.

Either they are covering something up or they lack needed attention.

Remember how the southern mom who killed her kids claimed it was a black male who jacked the car with them in it and caused a national outcry and search?

Don't remember her name but I remember the story.

It is not completely rare for people male or female to pretend they were attacked.

Either they are covering something up or they lack needed attention.

Remember how the southern mom who killed her kids claimed it was a black male who jacked the car with them in it and caused a national outcry and search?

Don't remember her name but I remember the story.
Susan Smith. And the widely reported surge in "hate crimes" that occurred in the wake of the election turned out to be a less widely reported surge in hate hoaxes. The black church that was burned down in Mississippi with graffiti on it saying "Vote Trump" was reported everywhere with much knowing tsk tsking. When it turned out to have been burnt by a black member of the congregation, there was much crickets chirp chirping.

This guy is a bad ass. NY EMT dude gets robbed by thugs in ski masks but he manages to break the arm of one and knock another one out cold.

Racial victim hood? Check
Blaming blacks? Check
Bad ass fight story? Check.

Except it was all a lie.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...robbed-christmas-made-story-article-1.2927655

Lying to his wife probably to cover his steroid and meth addiction. :crybaby:

Where did the article or video say that he blamed blacks?

Lol...nice try dude

It's funny, every time someone reports a crime that we know is BS the suspect description is always the same (one or two black or native American males) - even when the "victim" is a minority.

Forum List

Back