Hey Cracker! We gone take your shit. White guy gets robbed...with a twist!

I mean this story is such bullshit from the opening but stoking those white fears always works.

"Hey Cracker!" Lmao...whut?:lol::lol:

This guy is a bad ass. NY EMT dude gets robbed by thugs in ski masks but he manages to break the arm of one and knock another one out cold.

Racial victim hood? Check
Blaming blacks? Check
Bad ass fight story? Check.

Except it was all a lie.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...robbed-christmas-made-story-article-1.2927655

Lying to his wife probably to cover his steroid and meth addiction. :crybaby:

Where did the article or video say that he blamed blacks?

Lol...nice try dude
You are dodging the question.

This guy is a bad ass. NY EMT dude gets robbed by thugs in ski masks but he manages to break the arm of one and knock another one out cold.

Racial victim hood? Check
Blaming blacks? Check
Bad ass fight story? Check.

Except it was all a lie.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...robbed-christmas-made-story-article-1.2927655

Lying to his wife probably to cover his steroid and meth addiction. :crybaby:

Where did the article or video say that he blamed blacks?

Lol...nice try dude
You are dodging the question.

Well, he may not have blamed blacks specifically, but his quote of him saying they said "Hey Cracker, we're gonna take your shit", well...............the only ethnic group that I know of that uses that term towards white people are blacks. And, I've been stationed all over the south, so I've seen it firsthand.

If it had been a Hispanic, they would have called him "gringo".

I pray that the guys were found and busted and that the man's purchases were found too. I love how he went Chuck Norris on them! :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Chuck always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I pray that the guys were found and busted and that the man's purchases were found too. I love how he went Chuck Norris on them! :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Chuck always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

You haven't read the thread, have you? This person CLAIMED that he was robbed by 4 masked men, saying that they came up to him and said "Cracker, we gone take your shit", but later, when the police investigated further, it was found to be false.

Forum List

Back