Zone1 Hi I have now a islamic cap, it was only 5 € though

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Islamic Republic of USA
49:13 O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may get to know one another. Surely the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous among you. Allah is truly All-Knowing, All-Aware.
The Messenger of God (peace be upon him) said: “Love for humanity what you love for yourself.” The Messenger of God (peace be upon him) said: “Keep God in mind wherever you are; follow a wrong with a right that offsets it; and treat people courteously.”

Just to clarify

I profess the Christian faith, but there are truths or things in other religions that I find good, actually do not fuck with the Muslims, but say that all people are equal before God no matter what skin color or nationality, and refer to a world religion Islam, Christianity also says that, that is not a contradiction, but I have not converted to Islam and am not a Muslim, I am not hostile to Muslims so I would not understand it if they kill me but someone who does not know that could take it wrong
Look at my signature, it fits the forum where many make differences and hierarchies between groups of people, where I have a different opinion

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Forum List

Back