Hickenlooper?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
First off, imagine what Trump could and would do with a name like Hickenlooper as an opponent. :lol:

American presidents generally have short names, easily pronounced by their supporters and snarled by their enemies. The name has to fit on a button and a bumper sticker and leave enough room for the running-mate. The only name even resembling Hickenlooper was Eisenhower but everybody knew who he was and called him Ike. What would they call Hickenlooper.....Hick? President Hick? President Hicky? Hick was somewhat of a maverick as Governor of Colorado...typical liberal and an aging white guy.....far out of step with the modern communist Rat party and doesn't stand a chance for the nomination....unless....

His only chance would be to convince Michelle, "my friends who've seen me naked call me Mike", Obama to share the ticket with him if he can get her out of rehab.

images
8271.jpg

Last edited:
First off, imagine what Trump could and would do with a name like Hickenlooper as an opponent. :lol:

American presidents generally have short names, easily pronounced by their supporters and snarled by their enemies. The name has to fit on a button and a bumper sticker and leave enough room for the running-mate. The only name even resembling Hickenlooper was Eisenhower but everybody knew who he was and called him Ike. What would they call Hickenlooper.....Hick? President Hick? President Hicky? Hick was somewhat of a maverick as Governor of Colorado...typical liberal and an aging white guy.....far out of step with the modern communist Rat party and doesn't stand a chance for the nomination....unless....

His only chance would be to convince Michelle, "my friends who've seen me naked call me Mike", Obama to share the ticket with him if he can get her out of rehab.

8271.jpg

He like several other DemNazis will end up running as Independents in their various states to try to con people in their state to vote for them thus watering down The Vote in an attempt to make it easy for The DemNazi party to steal The Election.

They had this strategy last National Election and they managed to steal about 6 million votes from President Trump.

I don't see a circumstance where democrooks win in 2020.

Granted I couldn't believe the meat puppet faggot won the second time, as bad as Romney is and as badly as obozo governed. That said I think that Trump has proved himself, and people like me who didn't believe him will vote for him in droves this time around.

In fact I see the sort of electoral skull fucking Reagan gave the democrooks in 1984 happening again.

images
8271.jpg
One third of all Democrats in America are now competing for the nomination.

• Banned
Finally.... Cellblock2429 gets it.....joke thread fellas, lighten up. :lol:

• Banned
Alright....Hickenlooper sees something the Rat media and their ilk aren't seeing....a MASSIVE Trump victory in November 2020 if they pick a pseudo-commie to run against him. The commie Old Guard knows this but they have an uprising on their hands...a real one....these frosh just don't care what they think and are throwing elbows to take their power. So maybe Hickenlooper figures that Old Guard still has the contributors and precinct bosses and when the time comes, they'll ambush the upstarts and be done with it. AOC vs. Pelousy.....the old bag will hand the loonytune her head. Biden is senile, Hillary a hollowed-out drunk, and any of the rest of the Boomer pretenders (Senate hacks) better commit quick or get run over. Hickenlooper? why not? :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back