High protein diet

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
I'm on a high protein regimen which really has boosted my energy and keeps my weight in check. I consume very little sugar or starch and exercise for at least two hours per day.

• Banned
Some people tend to over eat which can have long term health concerns. High sugar consumption increases appetite and alters mood.

What you describe as a "high protein" diet is often described as a "low carbohydrate" diet. It can be great for losing weight. The downsides are that you crave carbs (e.g., bread), and you will gain ten pounds immediately after you go off.

It rarely leads to permanent weight loss. But if it works for you, great.

If you consume too much protein, your kidneys can’t keep up and it could lead to renal disease

I'm on a high protein regimen which really has boosted my energy and keeps my weight in check. I consume very little sugar or starch and exercise for at least two hours per day.
DGS49 makes a good point about the difficulty of retaining weight loss after an Atkins type of diet .Be aware

In this time of Turbo Cancers and with one in two people contracting at some point , keep your levels of Iron and D3 strong .
Low levels are these days likely markers for Cancer .

To treat yourself , chew Goji Berries or add them to a Pro-Biotic Yoghurt . The Chinese swear by them for many reasons and especially for the eyes and anti ageing .

It's why I am so lovely .But then you know that already .

DGS49 makes a good point about the difficulty of retaining weight loss after an Atkins type of diet .Be aware

In this time of Turbo Cancers and with one in two people contracting at some point , keep your levels of Iron and D3 strong .
Low levels are these days likely markers for Cancer .
Of course , if you were scammed by the Plandemic , take up praying . Just in case .
To treat yourself , chew Goji Berries or add them to a Pro-Biotic Yoghurt . The Chinese swear by them for many reasons and especially for the eyes and anti ageing .

It's why I am so lovely .But then you know that already .

Why even bother going to a medical doctor or a licensed dietician when Luiza is here dishing out unhinged medical advice peppered with conspiracy theories on this political themed message board?

srsly, You should review any drastic diet attempts with your PCP first and at the minimum get some basic metabolic blood work drawn

• Banned
Why even bother going to a medical doctor or a licensed dietician when Luiza is here dishing out unhinged medical advice peppered with conspiracy theories on this political themed message board?

It is heartening that so many folks here are experts on any subject.

srsly, You should review any drastic diet attempts with your PCP first and at the minimum get some basic metabolic blood work drawn

Pull yourself together boy . You must not get so angry and envious just because your brain rattles due to the empty spaces.

Now tell Aunty Luiza which parts of the post you did not understand .
I have to tell you that your cheesy Avatar suggests you have a body image problem possibly both above and below the waist line .

Why not start off with a few of those Goji berries and let's see if we can do something about your eye sight .
Keep me posted .
From your caring Doc

Forum List

Back