Hilarious Ann Coulter Column on Huckabee

Statements (political humor) by Coulter:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot,’ so I — so kind of an impasse, can’t really talk about Edwards."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

“No. I think, as I indicated in my last book, they're [those who don’t support Bush] traitors.”

Uh? Was she serious or was she joking? Oh yeah, a joke. Ha ha, Hee heee. I get it…..yeah. :wtf:

Serious or joking? I guess one will never know for sure because despite the claim that we have FREE SPEECH in America there are those sensitive (you know, the ones who call Bush Hitler), "politically correct" and mind-controlling liberals who would clamp Coulter down in a microsecond if they legally could. She deliberately walks on the in-your-face edge on purpose. Eat word.

Serious or joking? I guess one will never know for sure because despite the claim that we have FREE SPEECH in America there are those sensitive (you know, the ones who call Bush Hitler), "politically correct" and mind-controlling liberals who would clamp Coulter down in a microsecond if they legally could. She deliberately walks on the in-your-face edge on purpose. Eat word.

You do realize that Fred Phelps's congregation feels much the same way about his GOD HATES FAGS picket signs as you do about Ann Coulter, right?

yes he does...

and the rest of us have every right to judge him based on his lack of tact, laughable logic and the obvious attention grabbing nature of his political input.

Maybe you can see what correlations I'm driving at.

yes he does...

and the rest of us have every right to judge him based on his lack of tact, laughable logic and the obvious attention grabbing nature of his political input.

Maybe you can see what correlations I'm driving at.

Yes, well, I know you are sensitive about fags...

apparently, as much as you are sensitive about husky voiced republican drag queens. the only reason Ann Coulter hates homosexuals so much is because she is scared to death of becoming the next character diva along the lines of Dolly Parton, Cher and Madonna. I mean hell, if Ann can pull it off and fool people like you then why can't Adam and Steve?

apparently, as much as you are sensitive about husky voiced republican drag queens. the only reason Ann Coulter hates homosexuals so much is because she is scared to death of becoming the next character diva along the lines of Dolly Parton, Cher and Madonna. I mean hell, if Ann can pull it off and fool people like you then why can't Adam and Steve?

LOL, grapsping as usual...pulling the usual liberal crap of last resort by attacking the person and their LOOKS...like you libs call the US President a chimp...totally lame and "hate speech" if you're honest about it.

The real point...Adam and Steve and other libs are NOT fooling Ann Coulter...and you liberals absolutely go NUTS hating her for that and your own weakness...you can't argue with her on a rational basis so you opt for the irrational "hate speech" ploy.

She pokes fun at liberals by walking the edge of "political correctness" over which libs have a coronary and then attack her back for her "hate speech" and for being so mean and nasty...but in truth libs have no equal in the nasty department...in fact liberals are pros at it...but Coulter can throw it back into liberal faces. She fights liberals at their down-and-dirty level at times and that's one reason why Ann Coulter stands out among conservatives...she is the exception rather than the rule.

I guess that I see your point. Yet, don’t you think that there is a point where it is understood by practically everyone that certain political rhetoric goes beyond being crass and funny to being over-the-line and downright offensive to the sensitivities of almost everyone? What if someone says that the current president should be careful if he stops by my neighborhood or he might get shot? Oh. I think that Helms said that about Clinton. Let’s take it a step further, what if someone, who does not look like he or she is cracking a joke, says that the president should be killed for what he has done to America? I am not advocating such a course of action. Nor am I advocating further restrictions on “free speech”. I’m just wondering if you think that anything said by a pro-Republican commentator (talking head, personality – talk show host, etc.) would be over-the-top and though of as down-right offensive to practically everyone.

LOL, grapsping as usual...pulling the usual liberal crap of last resort by attacking the person and their LOOKS...like you libs call the US President a chimp...totally lame and "hate speech" if you're honest about it.

The real point...Adam and Steve and other libs are NOT fooling Ann Coulter...and you liberals absolutely go NUTS hating her for that and your own weakness...you can't argue with her on a rational basis so you opt for the irrational "hate speech" ploy.

She pokes fun at liberals by walking the edge of "political correctness" over which libs have a coronary and then attack her back for her "hate speech" and for being so mean and nasty...but in truth libs have no equal in the nasty department...in fact liberals are pros at it...but Coulter can throw it back into liberal faces. She fights liberals at their down-and-dirty level at times and that's one reason why Ann Coulter stands out among conservatives...she is the exception rather than the rule.

GRASPING? Are you telling me that Ann DOESN'T have the charm of a day old drag queen? Indeed, it's fucking hilarious that you both defend Ann Coulter and then try to shed a tear about "hate speach" Come on, puss. I thought you got off on this kind of thing.

No one is trying to fool Ann Coulter. No one really CARES about Ann Coulter. she is a caricature of conservatism. A living cartoon. The only people who give a damn about what she says are you people who BUY her books. She'd tell you that liberals shoot out the ass of satan if yu'd buy her book. As a matter of fact, I think I might have spoiled her entire book offering with that one sentence!

Indeed, I am glad that Ann is free to say every stupid thing she wants. Just like the Phelps gang. I'm GLAD that they give me reasons to hold their own words against them. Just as you can laugh at ole Fred P the rest of us can laugh at Ann and her readers. It's not hate speech to hold someone accountable for their own words. Ask Mike Savage about that one.

Ann stands out for the same reason Mike Moore does the same. Why there is a Rupert Murdoch to match a George Soros. You sheeple need a banner to march behind and her salty quips appeal to you like dean martin appealed to alcoholics. It really isn't that complex, dude. It really isn't profound. And, it sure as hell isn't deeper than the latest bookseller list.

Annie Coulter is a nutcase. I have no problem with her speaking her piece, but I can't for the life of me understand why anyone actually listens to her rantings and ravings...

but David Letterman said it so much better than I can. (See my signature).

It's not hate speech to hold someone accountable for their own words.

Wow. You are really twisted...and a danger to America. Unless you can prove it is slander or libel, or if one is breaking FCC rules by uttering legally banned 4 letter words, there is NO REASON to hold someone "accountable" for their words. That's what free speech is - the ability to say whatever you please...without having to watch out for the PC speech police.

You don't seem to get the connection between Ann Coulter and liberal "hate speech". Libs are trying desperately to shut up Coulter and other outspoken conservatives with the "hate speech" label by attempting to slime them and marginalize what they say. If they could ban her, they would…that's how much liberals REALLY believe in free speech...in other words, they only believe in their approved free speech.

I don't give a damn if you libs put down Coulter…in fact, I find it amusing because I know she is getting your goat. And I believe she's much too smart to get caught in the liberal "hate speech" net.

I doubt you libs have ever read one of her books…there is no way she is in the same category as the likes of Michael Moore… unlike him, she backs up her claims. Regarding Savage, I'm posting an article about his fight against CAIR's accusation of "hate speech" against Muslims on a separate thread.

Wow. You are really twisted...and a danger to America. Unless you can prove it is slander or libel, or if one is breaking FCC rules by uttering legally banned 4 letter words, there is NO REASON to hold someone "accountable" for their words. That's what free speech is - the ability to say whatever you please...without having to watch out for the PC speech police.

You don't seem to get the connection between Ann Coulter and liberal "hate speech". Libs are trying desperately to shut up Coulter and other outspoken conservatives with the "hate speech" label by attempting to slime them and marginalize what they say. If they could ban her, they would…that's how much liberals REALLY believe in free speech...in other words, they only believe in their approved free speech.

I don't give a damn if you libs put down Coulter…in fact, I find it amusing because I know she is getting your goat. And I believe she's much too smart to get caught in the liberal "hate speech" net.

I doubt you libs have ever read one of her books…there is no way she is in the same category as the likes of Michael Moore… unlike him, she backs up her claims. Regarding Savage, I'm posting an article about his fight against CAIR's accusation of "hate speech" against Muslims on a separate thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

riiiiiiiiight... well, we can both share a laugh about your lack of understanding after CAIR mops up some mike savage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

yea, so, let me get this strait.. YOU THINK it's SLANDER or LIBEL to use a person's own words against them? WOW, you must freak out every election cycle then, eh? Seems like every candidate is SLADEROUS and LIBELOUS as hell every time they bring up quotes from the past, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

holy shit this is rich!

goddamn you are stupid. ANN enjoys the freedom of speech every time she writes a book or speaks. NO ONE is threatening Ann to stop speaking her mind. THAT, however, doesn't force the rest of America to see her as a nutty fucking wombat on par with Fred Phelps. Further, your buddy Mike Savage is going to discover why shock jock entertainment will have financial reprocussions that are no more illegal than christians our picketing a harry potter movie as a path to satanism. Holy SHIT it really is no wonder why she appeals to you, dude!

You may think that she is some free speech martyr but she really isn't. Again, NO ONE is forbidding her from speaking. THAT, sir, is the beauty of America. YOU can say stupid shit and i can think you are a dumb motherfucker by the evidence of your own words.

Indeed, four paragraphs later we can see WHOSE goat has been gotten. By all means, hold her banner and wave it high. And here I was thinking that conservatives were all about dealing with the ramifications of your own actions. I guess that only applies to blacks and gays.

I'm glad you posted today... This really does crack my shit up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

slander

A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.

libel

An untruthful statement about a person, published in writing or through broadcast media, that injures the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because libel is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. Libel is a form of defamation , as is slander (an untruthful statement that is spoken, but not published in writing or broadcast through the media).

If cair used actual quotes from mike then the "untruthful" litmus test is right out the door, eh? Im glad I could clear that up for you!

I just like how mad Ann makes the liberals. All they can do is resort to, well, Coulter-like insults to get back at her. And then she just turns up the volume, like the super-defiant teen after the principal tells her to turn down her headphones. It's pretty awesome. And under all the theatrics, she is serious and has great thoughts.

I just like how mad Ann makes the liberals. All they can do is resort to, well, Coulter-like insults to get back at her. And then she just turns up the volume, like the super-defiant teen after the principal tells her to turn down her headphones. It's pretty awesome. And under all the theatrics, she is serious and has great thoughts.

Coulter is like the conservative equivalent to Moore. Each takes political rhetoric to the extreme. Each one is amusing in his or her own way. Each is insightful to a degree. Each has been proven wrong in some instances. Each one is one side of the old proverbial coin.

I just like how mad Michael Moore makes the conservatives. All they can do is resort to, well, Moore-like insults to get back at him. And then she just turns up the volume, like the super-defiant teen after the principal tells him to turn down her headphones. It's pretty awesome. And under all the theatrics, he is serious and has great thoughts.

Coulter is like the conservative equivalent to Moore. Each takes political rhetoric to the extreme. Each one is amusing in his or her own way. Each is insightful to a degree. Each has been proven wrong in some instances. Each one is one side of the old proverbial coin.

I just like how mad Michael Moore makes the conservatives. All they can do is resort to, well, Moore-like insults to get back at him. And then she just turns up the volume, like the super-defiant teen after the principal tells him to turn down her headphones. It's pretty awesome. And under all the theatrics, he is serious and has great thoughts.

Ok, here is one site with MM's 'lies':

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

when looking for 'ann coulter's lies' all I get are defenses of what has been said.

So is Ann more popular or MM more of a liar?

Ok, here is one site with MM's 'lies':

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

when looking for 'ann coulter's lies' all I get are defenses of what has been said.

So is Ann more popular or MM more of a liar?

I don’t like the word “lie”. Each person has been proven to be wrong in some cases. You did not do a good job of looking for Coulter’s errors. Here is one:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200508050003

Right-wing pundit Ann Coulter falsely claimed a "majority of Hispanics voted in favor of" Proposition 187, a controversial California ballot measure that sought to deny illegal immigrants most government services. In fact, exit polling shows that the vast majority of Hispanics voted against Proposition 187.

Check out the following web sites for many more erroneous things that Coulter said or wrote:

http://www.anncoulter.blogspot.com/

http://slannder.homestead.com/

http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20020713.html

I don’t like the word “lie”. Each person has been proven to be wrong in some cases. You did not do a good job of looking for Coulter’s errors. Here is one:

Right-wing pundit Ann Coulter falsely claimed a "majority of Hispanics voted in favor of" Proposition 187, a controversial California ballot measure that sought to deny illegal immigrants most government services. In fact, exit polling shows that the vast majority of Hispanics voted against Proposition 187.I find nothing that supports or refutes that. I'm assuming you have a verifiable, (meaning .gov) link?

Check out the following web sites for many more erroneous things that Coulter said or wrote:

http://www.anncoulter.blogspot.com/

http://slannder.homestead.com/

http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20020713.html

Not going to hate sites, no more than I did for MM. Sorry, not playing the equivalency game.

Not going to hate sites, no more than I did for MM. Sorry, not playing the equivalency game.

They are similar in their rhetoric. It is just that one is liberal and one is conservative. I’m not going to “bean count” and find out which person is more accurate or more correct. It is enough for me to show that both have been wrong. It seems to me like you think that the comparison is like comparing apples and oranges. No. It is not apples to oranges. It is like comparing apples to apples or oranges to oranges. One might be fresher or tastier but they are pretty much the same.

They are similar in their rhetoric. It is just that one is liberal and one is conservative. I’m not going to “bean count” and find out which person is more accurate or more correct. It is enough for me to show that both have been wrong. It seems to me like you think that the comparison is like comparing apples and oranges. No. It is not apples to oranges. It is like comparing apples to apples or oranges to oranges. One might be fresher or tastier but they are pretty much the same.

Of course it's all enough for you Matts, you're all about equivalency. Good for you, enjoy!

Mattskramer said:

Right-wing pundit Ann Coulter falsely claimed a "majority of Hispanics voted in favor of" Proposition 187, a controversial California ballot measure that sought to deny illegal immigrants most government services. In fact, exit polling shows that the vast majority of Hispanics voted against Proposition 187.

Kathianne said:
I find nothing that supports or refutes that. I'm assuming you have a verifiable, (meaning .gov) link?

You can do a little bit of homework on the Media Matters article. Did you even glance at the article? Never mind. Talk about spoon-feeding. Here you go:

http://field.com/fieldpollonline/subscribers/COI-94-95-Jan-Election.pdf

Look at table 6 in the PDF file. “White non-Hispanic voters favored Prop. 187 by a 28-percentage-point margin, and white men supported it by 38 points. On the other hand, Latinos voted No by a 46-point margin."

Forum List

Back