Hilarious, GOP going after the head of the IRA. Only it's the "wrong guy".

R

rdean

When conservative groups were being investigated, it was Bush appointee Douglas Shulman who was the director of the IRS. Remember, Republicans wouldn't confirm Obama's choice so he was stuck with Shulman. And we also know the GOP wanted to go after the Tea Party because they are a threat.

House GOP begins impeachment against IRS chief

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz began the impeachment process against IRS Commissioner John Koskinen on Tuesday, accusing him of misleading the public and destroying documents that were sought under a congressional subpoena.

It was the latest move in the battle over the targeting of tea party groups at the tax agency.

-------------------------

You know the GOP has fallen far when they attempt to go after Obama through someone appointed by Bush. Worse for them, they wouldn't let Obama get rid of the guy. You think no one in America remembers that? It wasn't that long ago when it happened.

Let me get this straight.

They should only start impeachment proceedings on people appointed by Obama?

You know they are going after this guy because he worked for Obama. Even though Obama was stuck with him and never wanted him. Nothing else has worked. They already blew it with Hillary when they told the truth.

You know they are going after this guy because he worked for Obama. Even though Obama was stuck with him and never wanted him. Nothing else has worked. They already blew it with Hillary when they told the truth.

th

Forum List

Back