Hilary says Trump video recruits for ISIS; Well, PROOF that Trump is right re: Muslims!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hilary Clinton says Trump speech videos are being used by ISIS to recruit Muslims into violent jihad. His mere words. Well....that's PROOF that Trump is right about Muslims!!

If that's all it takes to turn a moderate Muslim into an ISIS Muslim....then guess what...they DON'T BELONG in our VERY open free speech society.

In America...you WILL BE offended. We have free speech and tolerance for all sorts of fringe behaviors....so long as it's legal.

I can call a liberal a whiny pussy homo and they can call me a redneck gun humper....and then we go drink a beer and watch a football game. And stare at boobs.

Our society is free and EVERYONE will offended.

If those of the Arab world can't handle that....if a mere video of a politician is enough to switch them to jihad....THEN THEY DON'T BELONG HERE.

Hilary is right. Moderate Muslims are being turned to jihad by the mere viewing of the Trump speeches.
And as a result....we see Trump is right. Muslims just aren't mentally strong or stable enough to live in our highly offensive, but free, society.

Thank you Hilary.

I hope Hilary clarifies her statement....which will change 10x before the debates.

Are Muslims so unstable that a mere video will flip them from peaceful to "ahhalalalala alluh akbar jihad"???

Or....did she lie?

I just think it's hilarious that she proved Trump's point.

If Muslims can be so easily converted to radicalism just by a speech....then they don't need to live in America because we are a very free, albeit offensive, society and staying that way.

Does Hillary blame everything that happens with jihadists on a video>

"Clinton said Saturday that Trump 'is becoming ISIS's best recruiter. They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists. I want to explain why this is not in America’s interest, to react with this kind of fear and respond to this kind of bigotry.':

Trump demands Hillary 'apologize' for false claim about him and ISIS

2F8D456200000578-3368967-image-a-2_1450708048308.jpg

Nope. I agree with Hilary.

She's right. ALL IT TAKES TO turn a moderate Muslim into a radical jihadi is just a little video of someone insulting Islam.

It would be like a Bill Mahr video inspiring millions of Christians to go murder.

Except that doesn't happen when Christians see Mahr. We just change channels. Muslims....crash planes.

And that's why Trump is correct. They don't belong here. They can't handle American freedom.

So they are trying to spin it now.

"Sunday morning on ABC's 'This Week' program, Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri fumbled attempts to explain what her boss had said.

'You know, what Secretary Clinton was saying last night is that one of the many dangerous things about Donald Trump is that his hot rhetoric, saying we should not allow Muslim refugees into the country is being used – and this is something SITE International Group who monitors social media on ISIS says.'

Host George Stephanopoulos shut her down. 'But there have been no videos,' he insisted.

Clinton 'didn’t have a particular video in mind,' Palmieri responded, 'but he’s being used in social media.'"

So they are trying to spin it now.

"Sunday morning on ABC's 'This Week' program, Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri fumbled attempts to explain what her boss had said.

'You know, what Secretary Clinton was saying last night is that one of the many dangerous things about Donald Trump is that his hot rhetoric, saying we should not allow Muslim refugees into the country is being used – and this is something SITE International Group who monitors social media on ISIS says.'

Host George Stephanopoulos shut her down. 'But there have been no videos,' he insisted.

Clinton 'didn’t have a particular video in mind,' Palmieri responded, 'but he’s being used in social media.'"

I told you no sugar in my coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. I agree with Hilary.

She's right. ALL IT TAKES TO turn a moderate Muslim into a radical jihadi is just a little video of someone insulting Islam.

It would be like a Bill Mahr video inspiring millions of Christians to go murder.

Except that doesn't happen when Christians see Mahr. We just change channels. Muslims....crash planes.

And that's why Trump is correct. They don't belong here. They can't handle American freedom.
Well, we've all seen the murderous rampages inspired by mere cartoons.

Hillary really should lay off the video blame game considering this one is not working out any better for her than the last one did. I can't help but wonder if Susan Rice will go on the Sunday morning talk this Sunday and repeat the Hillary claim?

Forum List

Back