🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton asks her supporters to let her win to rebuke Trump's bigotry and bullying

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton asks her supporters to let her win to rebuke Trump's bigotry and bullying - Full article

“Everything we care about is at risk,” she said. “If you can help me to have the kind of victory we need, that stands as a rebuke of all the bigotry and bullying we’ve seen, then together, together we will build the future that all of us, particularly the children of our country, deserve to have.”

Clinton’s poll numbers have improved since the recent scandals broke. RealClear Politics’ running average of national surveys has Clinton ahead by 6.7 points in a two-way race.

3521.jpg

Hillary Clinton asks her supporters to let her win to rebuke Trump's bigotry and bullying - Full article

“Everything we care about is at risk,” she said. “If you can help me to have the kind of victory we need, that stands as a rebuke of all the bigotry and bullying we’ve seen, then together, together we will build the future that all of us, particularly the children of our country, deserve to have.”

Clinton’s poll numbers have improved since the recent scandals broke. RealClear Politics’ running average of national surveys has Clinton ahead by 6.7 points in a two-way race.

3521.jpg

<PUKE> that bitch is still working on her CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE persona-

3521.jpg

<PUKE> that bitch is still working on her CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE persona-
real talk

3521.jpg
shell win

3521.jpg
shell win

sadly----on that faked up chocolate chip cookie/it takes a village persona

3521.jpg
shell win

sadly----on that faked up chocolate chip cookie/it takes a village persona
sadly indeed

Oh my god. I'm so sick of all the drama and phony outrage. This is all so retarded.

Wow, mud slinging from her side happens every two seconds and he is the bully? She freed a guy that she knew is a rapist and Trump is the bully?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back