🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton's rogue agenda: Why Sid Blumenthal matters....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
ny post ^ |
After the media inexplicably dubbed Hillary Rodham Clinton the “winner” of the Benghazi hearings, her apologists dismissed a line of questioning into her unofficial adviser, Sidney Blumenthal. So he was sending her e-mail offering advice on Libya and other matters of state. In the immortal words of Clinton at an earlier Benghazi hearing, “What difference does it make?”

hHThwva.jpg

And the Sinai is controlled by Hillary and Obama's buddies in the Muslim Brotherhood (who they armed to the tune of $6Billion dollars)!!!

WWIII, anyone???

And the Sinai is controlled by Hillary and Obama's buddies in the Muslim Brotherhood (who they armed to the tune of $6Billion dollars)!!!

WWIII, anyone???

a....a......and the Venutians! What hear you of their ungodly machinations, you who are so wise in the ways of the Methodist?

WWIII, anyone???

a....a......and the Venetians! What hear you of their ungodly machinations, you who is so wise in the ways of the Methodist?

THAT match's your intellect! NeedleDickTheBugFucker!

Lol a conspiracy doesn't work, on to the next one. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the 2015 GOP! :rofl:

WWIII, anyone???

a....a......and the Venetians! What hear you of their ungodly machinations, you who is so wise in the ways of the Methodist?

THAT match's your intellect! NeedleDickTheBugFucker!

Vagisil,

You are but a receptacle....
Of knowledge, and not your communist horse shit!

Lol a conspiracy doesn't work, on to the next one. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the 2015 GOP! :rofl:

Amazing that the OldFool remains that way...just shows how much Hillary shit he'll eat just to lick her cu*t!

IDJ8bWc.jpg

Amazing that the OldFool remains that way...just shows how much Hillary shit he'll eat just to lick her cu*t!

IDJ8bWc.jpg

Haha oh man keep it up GOP, I think you still have a little bit of your credibility left to destroy. :rofl:

But Old Fool, you never had ANY credibility!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
^ ironic :rofl:

:fu:

IDJ8bWc.jpg

Haha oh man keep it up GOP, I think you still have a little bit of your credibility left to destroy. :rofl:

But Old Fool, you never had ANY credibility!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

^IDIOTIC!

:321::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

IDJ8bWc.jpg

^IDIOTIC!

^ fagatronic

IDJ8bWc.jpg

^IDIOTIC!

^ fagatronic
Bring your fagatronic to the flame zone so other Megatrons can laugh at you, as I see that's the amount of intellect you display! :ahole-1:

^IDIOTIC!

^ fagatronic
Bring your fagatronic to the flame zone so other Megatrons can laugh at you, as I see that's the amount of intellect you display! :ahole-1:
1343838458_cb34843448.jpg

^IDIOTIC!

^ fagatronic
I'm not a Transformer, but interesting YOU would have pictures and know all about a Fagatron.... But you know about all things queer!

I'm not a Transformer, but interesting YOU would have pictures and know all about a Fagatron.... But you know about all things queer!
57432757.jpg

57432757.jpg
Even using FANTASY trolls now..... how quaint! Do you have a real life, or live it out here?

^ fagatronic
57432757.jpg
Even using FANTASY trolls now..... how quaint! Do you have a real life, or live it out here?
resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-open-that-door-come-out-o-f-the-closet-you-old-queer-06bc19.jpg

57432757.jpg
resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-open-that-door-come-out-o-f-the-closet-you-old-queer-06bc19.jpg

The PUSSY was lame, but better....try again, I almost chuckled at your moronic attempts....YOU can be tonight entertainment!

Forum List

Back