Hillary Clinton's rogue agenda: Why Sid Blumenthal matters....

1343838458_cb34843448.jpg
I'm not a Transformer, but interesting YOU would have pictures and know all about a Fagatron.... But you know about all things queer!
57432757.jpg
Even using FANTASY trolls now..... how quaint! Do you have a real life, or live it out here?
resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-open-that-door-come-out-o-f-the-closet-you-old-queer-06bc19.jpg

The PUSSY was lame, but better....try again, I almost chuckled at your moronic attempts....YOU can be tonight entertainment!
64rss.jpg

I'm not a Transformer, but interesting YOU would have pictures and know all about a Fagatron.... But you know about all things queer!
57432757.jpg
Even using FANTASY trolls now..... how quaint! Do you have a real life, or live it out here?
resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-open-that-door-come-out-o-f-the-closet-you-old-queer-06bc19.jpg

The PUSSY was lame, but better....try again, I almost chuckled at your moronic attempts....YOU can be tonight entertainment!
64rss.jpg

Nope, you're STILL not feeling the HATE, come on, you're a failure at your own game!

64rss.jpg

Nope, you're STILL not feeling the HATE, come on, you're a failure at your own game!
resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-its-ok-to-come-out-of-the-closet-dom-443fde.jpg

Forum List

Back