Does Trump Know About This!? 😮

I can see what you're getting at but if they weren't in on it then why didn't they listen to the police and rally attendees.
We don't know that they didn't. I am very sure Trump himself has spoken to those on his detail as to what they had heard, what they knew, what they saw. The media and/or conspiracy theorists and pure propaganda manufacturers on social media cannot be trusted to get it right. Too often they just make it up as they go along.

And Trump is also very aware and grateful to his detail who put their own bodies between him and bullets that were still being fired before a Secret Service agent got a clear shot at Crooks and took him out with a shot to the head.

Bottom line I don't know what the whole story is and neither does anybody else apparently who weren't directly involved. Maybe there is a more sinister plot here and that should not be dismissed. But neither should we buy into and repeat internet theories and chatter when we don't know for certain exactly what happened.

Is the Moon filled with water?

Actually, it is, just as Mars is, deep down inside, both are filled with enough water miles down in to cover the surface with water.

In fact, the Moon has so much water that there are even piles of it laying frozen still on the surface in deep craters in shadows where the Sun never hits.

Sucks to be you.

Sure they did. They told a 20 year old kid to shoot at him from over 400 ft away and knick his ear, a shot even an experienced military sniper could very well miss, and told him to take out some of the audience seated behind him.

Don't be a dumb ass.

Wow, if you were this level headed all the time I would think a whole lot better of you and we would get along just fine.

We don't know that they didn't.

Uh yes we do for if they had Trump would have never gotten shot to begin with.

Actually, it is, just as Mars is, deep down inside, both are filled with enough water miles down in to cover the surface with water.

Oh my bad. I thought that the question was if the moon was full of water like the earth is. I'm still not sure what that has to do with anything though. 😕

Forum List

Back