Hillary "I Know Nothing" Clinton

Hey Valeravi ... if Hill had nothing to hide why did she wipe her server, not once but several times?

this bears repeating for the comprehension challenged:

What makes it complicated: It's common for information previously considered unclassified to be upgraded to classified before being publicly released. .
No, it's really not. Information comes in, it's not yet classified...that doesn't mean it's officially Unclassified. There are standards and while there are sometimes disagreements over exact classification, there is usually a pretty clear line between classified and unclassified. If release of the information would cause harm to the United States, it's classified.

Hey Valeravi ... if Hill had nothing to hide why did she wipe her server, not once but several times?

Yup. No one bothers to wipe servers unless they have a reason.

Perhaps Val can give us a reason?? After all she's in full support of that egg that in the basket.

please don't let facts get in the way of your partisan hackery... :thup:

How did Clinton receive and consume classified information?

The Secretary's office was located in a secure area. Classified information was viewed in hard copy by Clinton while in the office. While on travel, the State Department had rigorous protocols for her and traveling staff to receive and transmit information of all types.

A separate, closed email system was used by the State Department for the purpose of handling classified communications, which was designed to prevent such information from being transmitted anywhere other than within that system.

Is Department of Justice conducting a criminal inquiry into Clinton’s email use?

No. As the Department of Justice and Inspectors General made clear, the IGs made a security referral. This was not criminal in nature as misreported by some in the press. The Department of Justice is now seeking assurances about the storage of materials related to Clinton’s email account.

Updated The Facts About Hillary Clinton s Emails

Hillary didn't send any classified materials over email: Hillary only used her personal account for unclassified email. No information in her emails was marked classified at the time she sent or received them. She viewed classified materials in hard copy in her office or via other secure means while traveling, not on email.

What makes it complicated: It's common for information previously considered unclassified to be upgraded to classified before being publicly released. Some emails that weren't secret at the time she sent or received them might be secret now. And sometimes government agencies disagree about what should be classified, so it isn't surprising that another agency might want to conduct its own review, even though the State Department has repeatedly confirmed that Hillary's emails contained no classified information at the time she sent or received them.

To be clear, there is absolutely no criminal inquiry into Hillary's email or email server. Any and all reports to that effect have been widely debunked. Hillary directed her team to provide her email server and a thumb drive in order to cooperate with the review process and to ensure these materials were stored in a safe and secure manner.

It's common for information previously considered unclassified to be upgraded to classified before being publicly released. Some emails that weren't secret at the time she sent or received them might be secret now.

^
Based on this alone, she had absolutely no businesses using unsecured communications. Period.

:lol: riiiight... so says you and all the hillary haters...

Are you serious? Let’s be clear, that personal email was probably far more secure than her state.gov email account. The State Department’s email system has been compromised for months. It’s highly likely that it’s been compromised since forever: remember, during her tenure, Wikileaks released the State Department’s classified communications.

A better question is: why would she use the State Department’s email system to conduct official business? In fact, if it’s demonstrably insecure, does she not have a responsibility not to use it? It’s probably the case that if Hillary Clinton was focusing solely on security, using her personal email with 2 Factor Authentication was probably way more secure than using the honeypot mess of IT that is the State Department’s email servers.

But more importantly, let’s talk about records. As the former director of Sunlight Labs at the Sunlight Foundation, it’s a cause I care about. That’s the important bit. I don’t believe Hillary Clinton was actively working to hide her communication from the public. I think she was looking for the easiest way to do her job. The one thing you have to understand about people in public service is people down to the lowest levels of public service understand open records laws, and they all know one thing: if you don’t want something on the record, don’t use email. Pick up the phone. Hillary Clinton knows that, too.

Hillary Clinton was trying to use what she wanted to use in order to do her job.

What Might Have Motivated Hillary Clinton To Use Personal Email ThinkProgress

Last edited:
If it was Dr. Condie Rice, Bush's S/State, the media would be all over it. We know that 5% so far of the e-mails have been determined to be sensitive classified documents so it seems that Hillary is a liar like her husband but not as skillful. Watergate reporter Bob Woodward even compared the Hillary scandal to Nixon's lost tapes and the e-mail service was such a slipshod operation that it is literally a joke.

Guess we'll find out when the FBI pulls up all those supposed wiped items off her server,

I'm sure Hilbat will be pleased.

Oh and you, as a dishonest hack will imply whatever you want. We'll all give it all the consideration its due. None.
Well if they do unwipe her server I'd bet dollars to donuts the look on her face when she hears about it will be quite similar to the one slick Willie exhibited upon learning Monica saved his dried wad on her blue dress as a keepsake.

Yup. No one bothers to wipe servers unless they have a reason.

Perhaps Val can give us a reason??

perhaps your earnest fact finding mission wouldn't hinge upon the posts of a stranger named val.

Once again, from your link Valeravi:

It's common for information previously considered unclassified to be upgraded to classified before being publicly released. Some emails that weren't secret at the time she sent or received them might be secret now.

So if something that comes in as 'not classified' over her unsecured server but could later be changed to 'classified', why in the world would she even have an unsecure server? What would the point be? Wouldn't it be prudent for the SoS to err on the side of, oh I don't know, common sense and assume that anything on her unsecured server could be classified (now or later) and proceed accordingly and you know, secure the fucking server? Did she just use the unsecured for her personal use? So she wiped the server of emails pertaining to wedding planning, yoga, and funny cat gifs because they would be oh so incriminating? Wouldn't leaving those emails be more beneficial to her, wouldn't they help prove that she was telling the truth, that she used the unsecure email for personal use only? She decided was was 'personal' vs 'work related'? Does she not realize that she works for us, we're her boss, we get to decide what is what?

She's lying.

make up whatever you want, zoom-boing.. you're posts will really make a difference... :lol:

None of her supporters, nor even Hillary herself, can name any real successes she has had as First "Lady," Senator or Secretary of State. Once, when asked to name one, she quickly changed the subject and did not answer the question.

baseless implications are sooo meaningful...in fantasia!

i read AND i comprehend, you should try it sometime. ;)

I can also tell you that an organization which submitted a FOIA request specifically for Clinton’s private emails during the time frame surrounding the Benghazi attack, just received their first reply. As you might have guessed, everything they passed over was redacted and marked as classified. All of it.

Your comprehension skills suck.

Are you ok with a SoS sending emails, that are or may become classified, over unsecured servers?

I can also tell you that an organization which submitted a FOIA request specifically for Clinton’s private emails during the time frame surrounding the Benghazi attack, just received their first reply. As you might have guessed, everything they passed over was redacted and marked as classified. All of it.

Are you ok with a SoS sending emails, that are or may become classified, over unsecured servers?
You'll get nothing but more personal attacks. She can't debate facts it seems

You'll get nothing but more personal attacks. She can't debate facts it seems

I agree. She must be getting worried about Hilbat not making the run for the WH.

Personal attacks are so much easier then believing your hero isn't all she's made herself look to be.

Gotta be so disheartening to see that one egg hit the ground when you upturn that basket. LOL

Forum List

Back