🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary leads Trump by 13% in new Virginia poll

Just wait until Bill gets out there and starts campaigning for her.

All the focus right now is on Trump and the Republicans because of the last debate. Once the Dems start with their debates and Democratic supporters become more interested, you will see Hillary's support increase. The fact that after all she has been through to this point, and the Republicans still can't find anyone who can outpoll her should tell everyone something. These races tend to be somewhat fluid, and she will have her time. When she does, she will be up in the polls again.

All the focus right now is on Trump and the Republicans because of the last debate. Once the Dems start with their debates and Democratic supporters become more interested, you will see Hillary's support increase. The fact that after all she has been through to this point, and the Republicans still can't find anyone who can outpoll her should tell everyone something. These races tend to be somewhat fluid, and she will have her time. When she does, she will be up in the polls again.
And Trump will be gone.

I hope Hillary decides to drop out so Bernie/Biden can run against each other, both great men.

And Trump will be gone.

That I am not convinced of. Kasich seems to be gaining momentum and is leading in polls in Ohio. If nobody can win a majority of delegates, and Trump wins enough states to be in the lead, Republicans will almost be forced to make him the nominee for fear that he will run as an independent if they do not. I've said for a long time that I see a very viable scenario in which nobody wins the nomination on the first ballot. Nothing has happened yet to change my mind on that.

The hag tied Jeb Bush?
Hillary isn't worried about a guy who is getting his ass kicked by Trump in every GOP poll. Bush may be leading Hillary by 30% and she shouldn't worry.

Trump
You missed the point, even republicans don't want Bush but somehow he manages to tie her in a poll that is majority dem? Something stinks about this poll
Bush is competitive but Trump is getting his ass whooped. The fact that Bush is competitive has no relevance on whether Trump is competitive. Idiot.

Forum List

Back